Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Which present do you look forward to opening, and who is it from?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mommytotwo, Dec 1, 2017.

1. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

Is there a particular person whose gift you look forward to opening first each year? Or maybe you want to save it to be your last special gift.

2. WintersElf

WintersElf Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

i dont how to anser that cause i dont know what i get...but this year i was givin money and told to go an buy my own gifts..hahaha so its gonna be me and what ever i want to buy me.....-gift-

mommytotwo likes this.
  3. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I would actually like that. Sometimes I see something in the store that I want, but just wouldn't buy for myself, so that would work out perfect.

I look forward to opening gifts from a friend that moved away. She gets us presents that we can't find here, and puts thought into her gifts.

4. Jessica King

Jessica King Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

my family doesn't do presents and I like it that way. My favorite part is just getting to spend time with them <3

Mr. Hankey likes this.
  5. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

grandma on my fathers side, ugly clothes

6. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I look forward to opening all my presents, but the last gift my husband and I both wait to open is our big gift which is always from Santa.,

7. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

The presents that I always look forward to, are the ones from my kids, especially the homemade ones! Theh are made with so much love.

8. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

It's always fun to see what thoughts were put into gifts. I think I look forward to my daughter's present the most. More than anything, I love having my family around.