Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Who bought....

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Contented, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Who here bought something this week from QVC ....Christmas sale.I bought some battery candles and some soft plush ( Christmas design) sheet sets. Can't wait to feel those sheets sets.They are supose to be very soft.

DecemberisComing likes this.
  2. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought the Christmas set of Peanuts throw pillows (I don't think they were ever presented on air, but I found them online) and am very pleased.
    Did you get the Malden Mills sheets that were a set of 2? A plain set and a set with a design? I am VERY tempted by the grey set that comes with the Christmas light string design, and would love to know what you think of your sheets.

Contented and ballcoach like this.
  3. Contented

Yes I did,there was a full set of sheets in each package along with 4 pillow cases in each set.To answer your question.I love them.They are incredibly soft,thick and plushie.Thicker than most flannel sheets I've bought before. I got the plain green and the other set was Mr.and Mrs. Santa Clause. I'm planning on ordering some more for Christmas presents.

ballcoach and DecemberisComing like this.
  4. DecemberisComing

I thought the green on that set was charming! Thanks for the info/update, I think I'll be ordering a pair soon!

Contented likes this.
  5. Contented

I really think you'll will be pleased with them DecemberisComing.

DecemberisComing likes this.
  6. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought some of those sheets too, but I haven't actually opened them yet. I just stored them away. I bought my mom a set for a Christmas present as well. I loved the "kid themed blankets" (I think there was popcorn and pizza and an ice cream cone and a few others). I bought my 7 year old niece the one shaped like a piece of pizza and I am going to attach a Dominos gift card to it. Strange idea for a 7 year old, but she got her very own Dominos gift card from Santa last year and it was her very favorite gift! So, I figure attaching one to a blanket that looks like pepperoni pizza will be a cute idea!

Contented and DecemberisComing like this.
  7. Contented

Sounds like a great gift to me.I'll bet she loves it.

8. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Thanks! I hope so!!

9. DecemberisComing

My sheets arrived and I love them, they are soft and the colors of the lights on the Christmas light strand are lovely. I really like Sugar's idea of pairing a blanket with a gift card, I may do that myself!

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  10. Contented

Me Too DecemberisComing!