Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Who is ready for the 2018 Tracking Season?

Discussion in 'International Santa Trackers Association' started by Kristian Jennings, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Kristian Jennings

Kristian Jennings Christmas Saint Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

A couple of weeks ago, the North Pole has announced that they are getting ready to start the 2018 Tracking Season! Any Santa tracking fans out there?

Haileysnana2013 and ballcoach like this.
  2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

Yes! We at My Merry Christmas track like nobody else!

Eight websites keep us up to date all during the year. Fifty Hours of Tracking Santa covering all time zones kicks in with more frequent updates begin December 23 with events leading up to launch time and continue into Christmas Day as Santa returns to the North Pole.

Plus, no other tracking sight offers a NET radio station with custom programming and live updates from reporter elves in the North Pole and scattered across the globe! Kringle Radio goes live for the entire Fifty Hours of Tracking Santa before returning to year 'round Christmas programming.

So, yeah, Santa Tracking fans abound here!

3. Kristian Jennings

I agree! I used to track Santa through NORAD until I found this website. This is officially my new Santa Tracking website. Nobody can track Santa like the North Pole :).

e_xander, ballcoach and RadioJonD like this.
  4. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

Glad to have you aboard for the sleigh ride!

Kristian Jennings likes this.
  5. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

I’m ready!!

6. Art the Bookworm

Art the Bookworm Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I'm 40 years old, and I wait up for Santa... just don't tell anyone it's a secret. :)

7. Kristian Jennings

You’re not alone. I am 21 years old and Ill be 22 in November and I still believe :).

8. Haileysnana2013

Haileysnana2013 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

9. Haileysnana2013

Haileysnana2013 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

I track like nobody's business! I keep track of the weather on my side of the planet, post chimney reports, you name it, I do it. I love playing my role in Santa's successful trip,, I will continue to do so, well, forever! xoxox

10. TeamYANTSU

TeamYANTSU MMC Partner -- <a href="http://santatracking.net"> MMC Partner