Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Whose tree is still up?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Christmasplease, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Mine is!!!!!!!!-tree-

Solice likes this.
  2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

We've still got two trees up

Solice and Christmasplease like this.
  3. lisa48317

lisa48317 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I just took mine down yesterday.... but.... it was a Salvation Army find last fall which means no box. So until I find something to store it in, it's laying in its 3 sections on the floor in the living room. :rolleyes:
    Oh, any the lights are still plugged in and on the timer, while balled up in the corner.:p

Christmasplease and ponytramp like this.
  4. ajb1946

ajb1946 Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

We have two up year round. Christmas isn't just a date - It is a state of mind. Santas Chair.JPG

5. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Love it, I totally agree!!!!!!

6. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

No, I took it down two weeks ago.
    But it's been up since November 1st.

Cant wait to put it up again =)

7. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I keep the "second tree" up in the TV room, stripped down to white lights only, as a winter tree until we start getting a bit of evening daylight. It cheers up the dark post-holiday part of winter. I also have a battery-operated candle with a flickering light at the base of it. Quite "hygge," especially when I'm crocheting!

8. savingstar

savingstar Twinkle Light Checker MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

sadly mine came down a couple of days after christmas this year as did not really feel in the mood for it

9. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I wish

10. Christmasplease

Mine came down last week.

11. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Love it and totally agree! I have a year-round tree (lights only) up in my study and it's totally hugge - Peace, Happiness, and Joy throughout the year.