MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
@Meceka??? Fabulous! I wonder if @Meceka has video capabilities on her phone. We need someone willing to do a field trip for those of us who will never get there.

My phone doesn't but I can borrow one that does. I'm planning on going in October, but I could go sooner. Let me know a few days ahead of time if you are going @e_xander so we can meet up there!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
You want to know what my big fear is? My big fear is that we go wall-to-wall Christmas from July 12th through the 26th and no one shows up for it.

To help allay those fears, I think we need to bribe you. I mean, I think we need to hold a contest. Or two.

This one couldn’t get easier. We want you to just submit a photo in this thread of your Christmas in July “thing”.

It could be, literally, anything Christmas related. If you put your tree up for Christmas in July, get a picture of it. Maybe your Christmas in July thing is putting reindeer antlers on your cat. Put up a photo of it.

Maybe @Binger can just shoot a picture of his coffee mug. Perhaps @MerryCarey can get a still from one of her old Christmas films. I’d like to see @sugar142286 in a Christmas mask. And @made582 with a wreath of Christmas lights on his head. Perhaps @Meceka can show us her garden tools, or @Crown 84 his countdown spreadsheet. Heck, perhaps even @JayIsh could post up a selfie.

You see, it doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s your Christmas thing and it makes you happy, we wanna see it.

It could make us smile, laugh, cry or ponder. Any of that would be fine. But the best thing it should inspire us to do is VOTE.

This thread, if you respond to this correctly, we take the images posted in the replies and put them in a box at the top of this page. As you scroll through the thread all you have to do is “like” to whatever Christmas thing moves you.

The person with the most likes on their Christmas thing gets a prize.

Now, there are other contests associated with Christmas in July. But this one should be the easiest, the most personal and the most fun.

What’s the prize? Not going to tell you yet. You gotta show me you’ll be here, posting up pictures and participating. Or I’m going to keep the prize myself.

Ready, GO!

41C76DC6-5E42-44FF-8F28-C8544D007582.jpeg

Okay it’s not exactly a wreath. Lol!

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
I have decorated with these two
I dont know what you call this in English?

It's kind of a snowglobe, with lights and its never stop snowing
One looks like a lantern, and the other a frame.

I love them ♥

Attachments

• IMG_4429.jpg
    IMG_4429.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4433.jpg
    IMG_4433.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
Reactions: Annette and Rich

ponytramp

Dashing through the snow ..
MMC Lifer
Sep 21, 2019
new england

I love them ♥
I've seen the ones that are in lanterns but not the one in a frame. They are pretty.

Reactions: Solice

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com

I love them ♥
That's a water lantern, looks to me. Very popular the last few years. We had one but after just one season it wouldn't light up any more. I'd like to find another one but I'm going to be more choosy this time. My wife is big into these but they are a little pricey.

Reactions: Solice

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
You want to know what my big fear is? My big fear is that we go wall-to-wall Christmas from July 12th through the 26th and no one shows up for it.

To help allay those fears, I think we need to bribe you. I mean, I think we need to hold a contest. Or two.

This one couldn’t get easier. We want you to just submit a photo in this thread of your Christmas in July “thing”.

It could be, literally, anything Christmas related. If you put your tree up for Christmas in July, get a picture of it. Maybe your Christmas in July thing is putting reindeer antlers on your cat. Put up a photo of it.

Maybe @Binger can just shoot a picture of his coffee mug. Perhaps @MerryCarey can get a still from one of her old Christmas films. I’d like to see @sugar142286 in a Christmas mask. And @made582 with a wreath of Christmas lights on his head. Perhaps @Meceka can show us her garden tools, or @Crown 84 his countdown spreadsheet. Heck, perhaps even @JayIsh could post up a selfie.

You see, it doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s your Christmas thing and it makes you happy, we wanna see it.

It could make us smile, laugh, cry or ponder. Any of that would be fine. But the best thing it should inspire us to do is VOTE.

This thread, if you respond to this correctly, we take the images posted in the replies and put them in a box at the top of this page. As you scroll through the thread all you have to do is “like” to whatever Christmas thing moves you.

The person with the most likes on their Christmas thing gets a prize.

Now, there are other contests associated with Christmas in July. But this one should be the easiest, the most personal and the most fun.

What’s the prize? Not going to tell you yet. You gotta show me you’ll be here, posting up pictures and participating. Or I’m going to keep the prize myself.

Ready, GO!
this is from Christmas 2019
1594555091409.png

Reactions: Rich

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
View attachment 71348

From Christmas 2016 - my cat Gertie all ready for Santa! Although she has since passed, I think of her every Christmas. This was even my Christmas card one year!
What a beauty!
One of our friends has multiple cats, and one (or more) of them is his Christmas card every year.

Reactions: Branimal84

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image