Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Your Favourite Christmas Movie?How they Inspire?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WishfulThinker, Nov 18, 2019.

1. WishfulThinker

WishfulThinker Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Hello
    This weekend I watched my all time favourite Christmas movie - 1985 Santa Claus The Movie (with Dudley Moore). Which always gets me into the Christmas spirit, I'm sure everyone has their favourites too. Please let me know in the comments yours.
    Like everyone, finding gifts for someone or finding the money to buy gifts is hard sometimes. After watching the movie I decided to create a T-shirt to put on Amazon, so people can have a simple gift to get someone, if your struggling to buy for them. Also you help me get a few pennies together to grab gifts for the one's I love.
    Please find below my Link to Amazon.com To-2019 Merry Christmas-Novelty Star Tree T-Shirt
    (with small Stars shaped like snowflakes).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081P46CCY?customId=B0752XJYNL&th=1

Hope Everyone Likes And Merry Christmas 2019.

P.S. Tell me your favourite and how it inspires you? Plus give me a few ideas of classic Christmas movies I can watch.

2. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-glitterstocking-My favorite Christmas movie has always been White Christmas. It inspires me because I love that era. It's during that era my parents met, fell in love and got married, and started their family.

3. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Christmas with the Kranks..because thats like my family..everything falls apart before it gets better..

4. Glory Sparkle

Glory Sparkle Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

It Happened on Fifth Avenue, its funny and shows friends are important.

5. WonderfulChristmasForever

WonderfulChristmasForever Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

For me, A Christmas Story, just so warm and funny, and seems so real and nostalgic (though it was a bit before my time). Kinder, gentler, simpler, more innocent time. Also most versions of A Christmas Carol. Actually there's a lot of favorites for me.

6. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I have so many but I would have to pick A Charlie Brown Christmas, even though it is only an hour. I read how the network tried to make Charles S. take out the quotation from the Gospel and he refused.

Charlie Brown gets through to all ages the true meaning of Christmas.

7. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

It's a Wonderful Life - Why - because I'm living that "life". Great wife, great kids, old house, neighborhood, community, family... friends. We don't have a lot of flash in our lives but what we have is good and that's what counts. Life is good, not perfect, but once you come to know and accept that, life becomes "wonderful".