AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Brought up a few more things from the trunk of the car, my place looks like hoardersville right now with all the gifts and still cards left to do on the weekend for a few relatives and friends from work.

Last night, before we were heading to the Pines, O'Malley was having a little kitty tantrum and poked his nose into one of the gift bags. He's feeling squished out, I guess. My husband would have a fit with his OCD if he saw the gift wrap and presents taking up so much room.

Just finished a hot bowl of hearty chicken noodle soup and about to enjoy some cold ice cream.

Keep a warm and organized thought in your head -smile-

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Friday!
It’s going to be cloudy today with temperatures in the mid 40’s, chance of showers later this evening. Not too much going on here, I'm just having my coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and and grocery list. I plan on going to the butcher at some point today. I also have a chiropractor appointment this morning and then I’m going to my youngest daughter’s office to take her out for lunch. That’s about it. I hope everyone has a nice day and a great weekend ahead!!!
xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
-santa dance-FRIDAY -santa dance-

I have a busy day at work today and trying to ignore my sinus cold, but knew it was coming because of spontaneous nose bleeds last week. When the heat is on everywhere I go and the windows are closed (central air has a downside), and the ground is sometimes dusty, it gets to me.
Thankfully, it hasn't been too cold at night so I'm still getting air through my windows, but at work there's no choice. Taking an inhaler twice a day; trying to avoid antibiotics and push through so I don't wind up in bed. I'm far too busy and have lots of merry things left to do. I want it all done by the 15th, including giving the presents to co-workers for their children.

I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday for a couple who lost their first one three months before she was due to arrive; they're getting extra spoiled for little Emmi who is expected sometime at the end of January.

Stay jolly! :shakeit

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy First Friday of December MMC! I felt sick yesterday evening. My throat was sore and I had a fever. I felt dizzy too. Took some medicine, went to bed extra early and feel pretty good this morning. We'll see if it lasts during the day but no matter what the weekend is upon us. Have a great First Friday of December!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Happy First Friday of December MMC! I felt sick yesterday evening. My throat was sore and I had a fever. I felt dizzy too. Took some medicine, went to bed extra early and feel pretty good this morning. We'll see if it lasts during the day but no matter what the weekend is upon us. Have a great First Friday of December!
Hope you feel better quickly!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
TGIF, Christmas friends!

I've been AWOL for a few days, and I don't like it. Especially during December! We're moving out of the old office into the new office, and I've been tasked with making sure it happens by the end of this week...today!

The kids are in the middle of finals, so they are both stressed, too. Elizabeth is super excited, though, because she was approached by the director of this summer's musical about auditioning for the role of Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
-merry-

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Hope you feel better, Edge...there is a lot of stuff going around!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
TGIF!! Typical work day for me...we don't have too many plans for the weekend. Tomorrow I am taking my daughter to the mall to get a dress for her dance next Friday. Also, I may go shopping on Sunday with a friend to the outlets. Hope you all have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
A Good Seasonal Weekend Eve Morning, Guys!
The first Weekend Eve of December. Not many between us and the Big Day, you know. Just TWO more after this one, in fact!

Days to Christmas Day: 19 (Down into the TEENS!)
So close!

It was not overly cold yesterday, but it felt that way for some reason. It wasn't windy and we had some sun. Somehow, it just felt cold. Got some outside work done, though.
Today will be sunny, with upper 50's for highs.
We are starting out cold however, with a thermometer reading of 34 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks.
And enjoy your Weekend Eve in Seasonal style!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
A Good Seasonal Weekend Eve Morning, Guys!
The first Weekend Eve of December. Not many between us and the Big Day, you know. Just TWO more after this one, in fact!

Days to Christmas Day: 19 (Down into the TEENS!)
So close!

It was not overly cold yesterday, but it felt that way for some reason. It wasn't windy and we had some sun. Somehow, it just felt cold. Got some outside work done, though.
Today will be sunny, with upper 50's for highs.
We are starting out cold however, with a thermometer reading of 34 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks.
And enjoy your Weekend Eve in Seasonal style!
Thanks Crown! Happy First Friday of December!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
That's a advent calendar I can get behind! I love it!
LOL!! It is fun!!! The bottles are little so I get about 8 sips & Jim gets about 4! Ha ha!!! (He's not a wine lover anyway) - it's been really fun so far though!! Every night I send my friend a text to let her know what was behind door #… But I do have some catching up to do this weekend. Oh darn!! LOL

What a cutie!
She's so rotten! ♥

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Awwww I missed seeing Lu Bug ❤️. Hope you have a great day Holiday. That wine can help ;)
I miss seeing all of you & our babies every day!!! How is Loki?? Hope all is well with you!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Love this...I saw these on FB...such a fun idea!

So cute!!
I love it!! So fun!!! Come on over!!!!

I hope everything went ok with the wake last night! Thinking of you!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good idea. Mine would have to include bottles of beer; some of the classics not all the odd craft brews and fruity types.
I would be ok with a bottle of beer or 2... thrown in there too! ;) How are you & O'Malley cat?

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Brought up a few more things from the trunk of the car, my place looks like hoardersville right now with all the gifts and still cards left to do on the weekend for a few relatives and friends from work.

Last night, before we were heading to the Pines, O'Malley was having a little kitty tantrum and poked his nose into one of the gift bags. He's feeling squished out, I guess. My husband would have a fit with his OCD if he saw the gift wrap and presents taking up so much room.

Just finished a hot bowl of hearty chicken noodle soup and about to enjoy some cold ice cream.

Keep a warm and organized thought in your head -smile-
Our house is in the middle of Christmas Chaos too!!!! Gah!!! But I love it!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Friday!
It’s going to be cloudy today with temperatures in the mid 40’s, chance of showers later this evening. Not too much going on here, I'm just having my coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and and grocery list. I plan on going to the butcher at some point today. I also have a chiropractor appointment this morning and then I’m going to my youngest daughter’s office to take her out for lunch. That’s about it. I hope everyone has a nice day and a great weekend ahead!!!
xx
Enjoy your day!!! We have clouds & spitty rain today too! Yesterday I hung clothes on the line. That's crazy! I texted my sister & asked when before have we ever been able to hang clothes on the line on her birthday??? LOL

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
-santa dance-FRIDAY -santa dance-

I have a busy day at work today and trying to ignore my sinus cold, but knew it was coming because of spontaneous nose bleeds last week. When the heat is on everywhere I go and the windows are closed (central air has a downside), and the ground is sometimes dusty, it gets to me.
Thankfully, it hasn't been too cold at night so I'm still getting air through my windows, but at work there's no choice. Taking an inhaler twice a day; trying to avoid antibiotics and push through so I don't wind up in bed. I'm far too busy and have lots of merry things left to do. I want it all done by the 15th, including giving the presents to co-workers for their children.

I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday for a couple who lost their first one three months before she was due to arrive; they're getting extra spoiled for little Emmi who is expected sometime at the end of January.

Stay jolly! :shakeit

My sinuses are horrible this year. Crazy weather! Hope you feel better!
You are so generous! ♥
Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hope you feel better all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image