Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning MMC!
I’m just having my coffee and I’m watching the local news. I have blueberry muffins in the oven and I’m going to make a quiche afterward. We’re heading to my parents house this morning to visit. Not too much else going on. I might pop in to a Hallmark store later this afternoon since the ornaments are on sale. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Your breakfast sounds yummy! Enjoy your visit with your parents. How are they doing?

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy New Years Eve Eve Eve MMC! The sun is coming out this morning but we're supposed to have a very rainy night and Monday. But then it should clear up for New Years Eve/Day. Ordered Applebees last night. My brother is still in town today and tomorrow. Have a great New Years Eve Eve Eve!

Hope you’re enjoying his visit!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good Morning, MMC!! It’s going to be a rainy day here in central Indy. Nothing really special planned for today. Just going to clean and finish up laundry. If it’s not raining to hard this afternoon, I might run out and see my neighbor in the rehab center. I hope everyone has a great day!!

I’m sure your neighbor would love that! Have a great day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
+hMerry Morning +d

I'm glad I chose to return a day early, they are now calling for worse weather by the afternoon than they had predicted previously. Possibly 10-15 mm of ice build up on the roads and HWY and power outages. Tomorrow morning, it will be like driving on a skating rink.

I will head out shortly to run a few errands and then I can stay in until Tuesday if I have to because I'll have enough food, etc. and don't have to work as I'm still off until the 6th. Might be a good time to do some housework.

Keep a merry thought in your head +i

I’m glad you did too! Be safe out there!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all! Headed to my parents to see my niece and nephew open their gifts, then we’ll head back home and have Christmas this afternoon with our best friends. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday! It’s raining here - wish it was snow!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Praying for safe travels for everyone venturing out in the storms, healing for those who are ill, and peace and comfort for all.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
+hMerry Morning +d

I'm glad I chose to return a day early, they are now calling for worse weather by the afternoon than they had predicted previously. Possibly 10-15 mm of ice build up on the roads and HWY and power outages. Tomorrow morning, it will be like driving on a skating rink.

I will head out shortly to run a few errands and then I can stay in until Tuesday if I have to because I'll have enough food, etc. and don't have to work as I'm still off until the 6th. Might be a good time to do some housework.

Keep a merry thought in your head +i

Yeah that system is coming our way Monday but by the time it reaches us, it might be all snow and we may get up to 15cm. Stay safe our there Auntie.

Christmas Knight

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Member
Jan 17, 2011
Morning all!
Been a while... funny how life gets in the way sometimes..lol, just wanted to check in to say I hope everyone had/is having a great Christmas season! Santa was very good to us, so lots to be thankful for. Hope to see ya’ll more often!
~CK

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good Afternoon, Had a another family fill Christmas day yesterday. Hosted a family breakfast with more extended family, went on a hayride last night to look at Christmas Lights and ended the night playing board games. Was suppose to go to Great Adventure today but the rain has canceled those plans. Just going to stay home, do laundry and relax. Will watch some of the new movies we got tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good afternoon, Folks.
My older niece, her husband and my 10-month-old great nephew just left for Charlotte after a nice Christmas visit. Always fun but hectic!
Waiting for the dust to settle now and for things to get back to normal.......so I can start planning for Christmas Countdown - 2020!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good afternoon, Folks.
My older niece, her husband and my 10-month-old great nephew just left for Charlotte after a nice Christmas visit. Always fun but hectic!
Waiting for the dust to settle now and for things to get back to normal.......so I can start planning for Christmas Countdown - 2020!

Prayers for safe travels back home!

Reindeer Herder

Snowman Engineer
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 17, 2019
Maryland
Ahhhhh..a day to relax...tree's lit, other inside lights on, candles burning, Christmas movie on the TV, background music on Youtube, and all's right with the world. I love Christmas (who doesn't on here) but is it me or does it seem like that the "calm" of Christmas doesn't seem to come until a day or two before New Years?

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I’m glad you did too! Be safe out there!

Nothing here yet - wind is just starting to pick up; looks like it won't start the nasty weather until later tonight and same for Ottawa where I left. I'm still glad I didn't take a chance that it might have started sooner. My trip home was better than my trip down because of the sunshine. There is a lovely stretch of HWY from Mattawa to Deep River that has lots of lakeside views and trees. The last time I was visiting, it was Thanksgiving weekend and the leaves were still gorgeous. When I travel and it's overcast, it takes more than music to keep my mojo working. I found the drive down tiring.

I think I hear Noir Noel the bat moving around, but he's isn't coming onto my screen, I just hear a faint scratching noise. Kind of cool; kind of creepy.

Finally got my car washed and it was so filthy by the time I went through that there's still some dusty stains near the doors. Still, it looked better than the other cars on the road. I only had to wait for six cars today.

Picked up a New Year's present for O'Malley. It's a small dish trough on a stand that looks like a marble top on wooden legs. The other one I got for him about 5 or 6 years ago had really large bowls, I just use that one when I'm going out of town. I like it because he doesn't have to bend his head as much to lap up the water and nibble on his dry food. I also, picked up a new type of food that I'm hoping is a bit more gentle on his stomach. He checked out the food, but has been to the water dish twice. I didn't think he was drinking enough water.

Got lots of food to get me through the next few days and my New Year's Eve snack.

I made a stop at the liquor store and keep forgetting to use my gift card. Oh well, it won't expire.

Stay Jolly -surprise-Make Sunday a fun day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Ahhhhh..a day to relax...tree's lit, other inside lights on, candles burning, Christmas movie on the TV, background music on Youtube, and all's right with the world. I love Christmas (who doesn't on here) but is it me or does it seem like that the "calm" of Christmas doesn't seem to come until a day or two before New Years?

That sounds like a perfect day! Enjoy!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good afternoon Merry Makers of MMC!
I'm just about over this crud we've had for over a week now. Michelle is starting the "let's take down the Christmas decorations" talk. I keep saying NO. She just glares at me. :D It's in the mid 70's here with intermittent rain. It's a great day to be out there doing some yard work, but I'm just too lazy. Oh well.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good afternoon, Folks.
Thanks Crown! Happy New Years Eve Eve Eve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image