Extroverted Introvert: I come out of hibernation during the Christmas Season!

Cynn

Loves Christmas Magic!
MMC Member
Nov 19, 2017
Texas, USA
Aloha There!
I'm Cynn, and I'm so happy to be back. When I'm not seeking out the most endearing Christmas cards and stamps for MMC I'm probably at work (Boo!) or reading a novel. Christmas is my favorite season. I work hard all year then take leave until Epiphany to be sure I am available to experience Christmas lights, family, parades, good food and New Years.

That hasn't worked well with this protracted pandemic but I try to keep the energy going. I missed you all last year due to a clerical error, but I was able to participate in an card exchange with a bunch of ladies from work and share our stories through the holidays. So happy to be back, I'll try to log in more to read your introduction. Be Well!

Reactions: LadyLynn and Rich

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome back Cynn!
wave_01.gif

Reactions: LadyLynn

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
The first thing I thought upon reading the title of your post was, "Is this me?" I, too, hibernate during the summer and come alive at the start of September thru February.

And hey, always nice to see a fellow Texan on these boards. Welcome!

WintersElf

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
MMC Premiere
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
Ive been here all year this time around..usually after the holidays im a bear and need hibernation for months..haha...or its just pure laziness..hahaha welcome back Cynn.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image