Greetings from New York City!

ChristmasTimeintheCity

Christmas Time In The City
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Hello and Happy Holidays everyone! I'm so happy to be here. There's an almost overwhelming amount of Christmas content. I can't wait to dive in! Speaking of Christmas content, my wife and I have a fun little podcast about, you guessed it, Christmas Time In the City
I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Warmest Regards,
Chris

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome Chris!!!
wave_01.gif

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Howdy Chris, and welcome aboard from Texas. . It's great to have someone from New York here. It's been my dream vacation for years to go visit the Big Apple at Christmas. I'd like to come around Thanksgiving and see the Macy's parade and the lighting of the Rockefeller Center tree. Again, welcome aboard and I'm looking forward to hearing more about New York Christmas!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Welcome, looking forward to the holiday season and hearing about Christmas in NYC!

ChristmasTimeintheCity

Christmas Time In The City
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Howdy Chris, and welcome aboard from Texas. . It's great to have someone from New York here. It's been my dream vacation for years to go visit the Big Apple at Christmas. I'd like to come around Thanksgiving and see the Macy's parade and the lighting of the Rockefeller Center tree. Again, welcome aboard and I'm looking forward to hearing more about New York Christmas!
Thanks for the nice welcome! The Holidays here in New York City are pretty spectacular to witness. Luckily, my wife and I have made it even easier for others to enjoy it as we do a podcast all about Christmas in NYC called "Christmas Time In The City". Find it wherever you listen to podcasts ✌️

(Sorry about the shameless plug lol)

Reactions: Storeytime

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
Thanks for the nice welcome! The Holidays here in New York City are pretty spectacular to witness. Luckily, my wife and I have made it even easier for others to enjoy it as we do a podcast all about Christmas in NYC called "Christmas Time In The City". Find it wherever you listen to podcasts ✌️

Not shameless at all. I'll look forward to hearing that. Have you checked with Jeff about including it in our podcast network?

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas

I just found it and subscribed!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image