Hello from Hoss!

Hoss

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Sep 9, 2022
Florida
Hey everyone!

I am so excited to be here. Want to know a secret? I used to loathe anything Christmas outside of the week leading up to the day. Retail for so many years ruined me. lol Thankfully, I saw the light and have become obsessed in recent years. lol We now have the dream to move up north from Florida and establish a Christmas Tree and Reigneer Farm for a year-round Christmas destination. We are even in the process of creating an umbrella group to house our youtube channel from Off Kilter Homestead to Off Kilter Holidays and begin producing more Christmas content.

My wife and I are middle grades teachers and have two awesome kids! An 8-year-old and 2-month-old.

My Top 5 Christmas movies are,

1. Christmas Story (the english dubbed alternate story to Santa)
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Christmas in the Smokies
4. Elf
5. Noelle (The Anna Kendrick one) and The Santa Clause. They are tied for 5.

Lea Michele's version of Oh Holy Night was just replaced last year as my favorite Christmas song with Colbie Callait's "Everyday is Christmas." Colbie's album "Christmas in the Sand" is also my favorite Christmas Album.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Hey everyone!

I am so excited to be here. Want to know a secret? I used to loathe anything Christmas outside of the week leading up to the day. Retail for so many years ruined me. lol Thankfully, I saw the light and have become obsessed in recent years. lol We now have the dream to move up north from Florida and establish a Christmas Tree and Reigneer Farm for a year-round Christmas destination. We are even in the process of creating an umbrella group to house our youtube channel from Off Kilter Homestead to Off Kilter Holidays and begin producing more Christmas content.

My wife and I are middle grades teachers and have two awesome kids! An 8-year-old and 2-month-old.

2. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Elf

Lea Michele's version of Oh Holy Night was just replaced last year as my favorite Christmas song with Colbie Callait's "Everyday is Christmas." Colbie's album "Christmas in the Sand" is also my favorite Christmas Album.
Hello and welcome to MMC, @Hoss !

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Hey everyone!

2. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Elf

So glad you are here!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome @Hoss!!!
wave_01.gif

Reactions: Hoss and LadyLynn

PatriciaLC

Elf Supervisor
MMC Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oregon
Hey everyone!

2. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Elf

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image