Hello!!!

• Thread starter scottishrose6
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

scottishrose6

I recognize some of the names here!! :D

My name is Annie and I'm a full time working Mom to four kids ages 5-11 living in a suburb of Buffalo, NY.

I'm sort of a reformed Scrooge I guess in that I come late into enjoying the Christmas season.
I love the music, the food, the decorations and being with my children during the holiday :smile:

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Annie

Elf Ed Zachary

Minister of Defense of Santa Claus, North Pole
MMC Member
Oct 6, 2004
North Pole
mymerrychristmas.com
Welcome, Annie. We're enjoying you already. We're a smallish group, at least those of us who are active here.

But we're very proud of our new look. We think we've got the Christmas look down better than anyone out there. If you've got friends in other forums you need to bring them here so they can see how it is done!

Elf Ed Zachary

pattyjo

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2004
Cairns QLD ,Australia
introductions

:grin: welcome Annie, I hope you enjoy this sight as much as I do, you seem to have your hands full with your kids as I do mine, I have 5 kids, and there ages run from 5 to 13, but I would't have it any other way. they are my life, so agin I welcome you :lol: 8) :)

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Hello again in another place, Annie! We do tend to get around in these circles, don't we?

Jonathan

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:) Welcome Annie, it's great to share another forum with you. Enjoy yourself. :)

Reactions: 1 person

gracie

Twinkle Light Checker
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 15, 2004
Holy Smokes you guys have a bunch of kids. I have a question--I have 3 daughters Emily, Katie and Bethany. They all have the same name, Kate Bethem( I try talking to one and nearly always say the wrong name and try to correct it)!! Do you all call the kids by the wrong name sometime and how do they react? Mine hate it and I do it all the time!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Oh, all the time! Usually they laugh. My 13 year old is very wry and she has a way of catching the dumb things I say in my feeble attempts to communicate with so many at once.

One time I asked her during a rather animated conversation -- Abby, how many times does lightning strike twice?

What I got was immediate laughter and now I'll never live it down. All the kids remind me of what a stupid thing it was to say.

So yes, getting their names mixed up or just plain forgotten in the heat of battle is a frequent occurence. It reminds me of that Bill Cosby routine where he talks about his mother forgetting his name -- Come here, you...you...whoever you are! Don't you try to hide from me, I know who you are. I brought you in this world and I'll take you out!...

Jeff

SinatraClaus

Chairman of the board
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 25, 2005
Missouri, USA
Hello scottishrose6! Jeff runs a great ship over here! You should enjoy yourself! 8)

scottishrose

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Oct 12, 2005
Buffalo ,New York USA
thanks everyone!! I keep forgetting to check this site!! :lol:

I don't mix up the kids names but hubby does.. :-?

Annie

Reactions: 1 person

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image