MMC How to Use Christmas Tree Lights to Create Theme Trees

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
by Jeanette DiCamillo

Decorating the Christmas tree has always been a family tradition, and using Christmas tree lights to create a theme is fun, stylish, and can perfectly encapsulate the personality of the decorators. Themed trees make a statement about the family to home visitors and show off values, hobbies, or special moments in life. Choosing a theme for your Christmas tree encourages togetherness and family spirit during the holidays.

White incandescent bulbs, multicolored l... [Read More]

More...

Reactions: 1 person

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
looking up ideas for this years tree. Starting with 700 lights (7 1/2 foot tall tree) Lots of good ideas here. I want something really different this year, maybe even 2 trees, one in the kitchen and one in the living room?
I have a few months to design it!

Reactions: 1 person

elf bazaar

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Apr 7, 2011
Brecon
www.elfbazaar.co.uk
I am planning in my head already too, I hate this end of the year I spent the whole time waiting for July, then i can really get planning

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
I usually start my planning the day after Christmas for the next year, I have my cards already, making 300 cards takes a lot of time.... (I ran out of ideas)... I usually put up at least 4 trees and this year I have a tree for outside and decorations.... I can hardly wait. Today I was listening to Christmas music and it got me in the mood to decorate.... so I came home and looked at my hippo tree in my craft room.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image