Howdy!

SnowDog

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Aug 10, 2018
Florida
Howdy!
I'm new to the forum but always have loved the fall and winter seasons!! I live in Florida so sadly we don't get to see snow or falling leaves but despite that I still love the joy it brings! I am also newly married so my husband and I are taking a trip up to the mountains the week of Christmas with our snowy white swiss shepherd to enjoy the season together this year! Since we are newly married (and graduated from college and just bought a house!) we are still working on funds and our decorations so I can't wait to find some do it yourself Christmas gifts and crafts! Would love to hear some suggestions of all your favorites :) ! I love baking year round but especially love making Christmas cookies for my family and friends. Can't wait to meet ya'll!!!
- Snow Dog
PS: I've attached some photos of our sweet one year old swiss shepherd celebrating his first Christmas last year, I hope they work! ChuluotaVetHolidayParty-47.jpg xmas.jpg

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Hello and welcome,love that sweet furbabe.imageproxy.gif

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & Welcome to MMC, SnowDog!
Gandalf is a beautiful boy!! Love the pictures.
Congratulations on your marriage, graduation, and new house!!

:tree:

Reactions: SnowDog

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, SnowDog!

Great Pictures!

::welcome

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, SnowDog!

Love the picture ~ Gandalf is gorgeous!!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Howdy!
I'm new to the forum but always have loved the fall and winter seasons!! I live in Florida so sadly we don't get to see snow or falling leaves but despite that I still love the joy it brings! I am also newly married so my husband and I are taking a trip up to the mountains the week of Christmas with our snowy white swiss shepherd to enjoy the season together this year! Since we are newly married (and graduated from college and just bought a house!) we are still working on funds and our decorations so I can't wait to find some do it yourself Christmas gifts and crafts! Would love to hear some suggestions of all your favorites :) ! I love baking year round but especially love making Christmas cookies for my family and friends. Can't wait to meet ya'll!!!
- Snow Dog
PS: I've attached some photos of our sweet one year old swiss shepherd celebrating his first Christmas last year, I hope they work! View attachment 47337 View attachment 47338
Hello! Welcome.

Congratulations on getting married and your first home :)
What a beautiful dog! I am sure you guys will have an incredible time in the mountains.

Handmade gifts and decorations are extra special. I adore baked clay decorations and ornaments, they are also fun to paint and embellish. Hope you come up with some good ideas. I am sure you will.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image