IT'S COMING!!!

ReineV

Christmas Connoisseur
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 2, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
Today is officially Halloween and as much fun as it is...I'm glad it's almost out of the way because that means my SECOND FAVORITE HOLIDAY is just around the corner!!!!!!

I kind of think of Thanksgiving as a prelude to Christmas because the family gets together, there's a nice chill in the air, and after we stuff ourselves with turkey we watch the Macy's Christmas Tree Lighting...as soon as that's all over, the next day we shop (or sleep off the turkey) and have leftovers!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Anything special this year?

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
Gonna be a quiet year this year. Silver Bells and family isnt gonna make it in so it will just be me, the BF and my folks. Early in the morning I go and help my mom cook while the BF goes to this moms and goofs around there. Then we will take turns going and eating at both places.

Friday BF will go hunting and I haven't decided if I am gonna work or not. Probably not.

caseydbell

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 5, 2005
Houston Texas
caseydbell.wordpress.com
ReineV said:
I kind of think of Thanksgiving as a prelude to Christmas because the family gets together, there's a nice chill in the air, and after we stuff ourselves with turkey we watch the Macy's Christmas Tree Lighting...as soon as that's all over, the next day we shop (or sleep off the turkey) and have leftovers!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Anything special this year?

SO VERY TRUE. be with My family (dads side) my brother and his wife are coming down fro oklahoma with their new baby, born last wednesday, she is the cutest little thing! Tommorow marks November1 which means we are so close! :-D

silver bells

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Oct 13, 2006
It's going to be just me, hubby, and both boys here so we will have a quiet meal here and then BRING ON THE FOOTBALL!!! The Chiefs are playing Thursday nite so I will be parked in front of the big screen!!

joyful

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 25, 2006
northeast USA
I love Thanksgiving, it's a day set aside for our nation to give thanks to the Creator. We have so much to be thankful for in this country, the USA.

It will be a day spent in prayer, love and fellowship. Oh yes, of course some of it will be spent in my kitchen but someone has to cook.

:wiggy:

S

sheepsnot

Visiting friends in Memphis. They have two beautiful and very smart adopted kids. I love being Uncle Dave! The little girl is in 2nd grade, I think, and already smarter than me. (I'm wide open, I know.)

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
I will be sneaking my tv into work, thankyouverymuch!!! I will not be missing this game!!!!!

:???:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image