June Gratitude List

Gingerbug

Partner, <a href="http://www.magicalholidayhome.co
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2007
Missouri, USA
I seldom get to do much on Turkey Day (4th Thursday every month) so I decided that each month I would at least take a moment to think about things I am grateful for.....

MY JUNE GRATITUDE LIST:

1. I am grateful for my daughter ...who turns 29 today! For all my children and grandson

2. I am grateful to be able to celebrate Fairy Day with Grandson Evan (picking him up right after lunch from daycare so we can have some fairy fun!)

3. I am grateful for the trip I am about to go on. That I was able to save money and pay cash for this trip and so fully enjoy it...knowing that I haven't added any debt to the family! It took a lot of saving and budgeting groceries etc...but I managed it!!!

4. I am grateful for summer even with all of its heat because it gives me a chance to recharge myself and prepare for another year of school.

5. I am grateful for the fun, creative, and kind people at MHH and the Merry forums....they have helped me get back on track when things were falling apart here at my house!

6. I am grateful for my good health. Even though I am still working on getting my high blood pressure under control....basically I am a healthy person.

Please join me and add your gratitude list to this thread!!!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image