Omg What A Holiday!

Silverbells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 28, 2008
Philadelphia Pa. USA
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm finally free to get on my computer, had to say hi to my friends. My turkey turned out good, all of the sides were o so good, pigged out on pie and cake. Over all my Thanksgiving was great. Did some shopping on Friday. I didn't wake up early and go out with that crazy madness in the mourning. I went out like around 12:30 1 o'clock but I still got some good stuff. Just 2 more people left on my shopping list. Stress free Holiday season now thats what I'm talking about! :))

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
That's wonderful.

We had a pretty good one ourselves. My wife even had a surprise for me. I told her the one thing I miss from home, other than my family of course, is my mom's apple pie. She always made the absolute best apple pie. So my wife, being the wonderful person she is, emailed my mom and got the recipe from her and made one for me. Now I will admit it wasn't exactly like mom's, but it was still very good. No matter how it turned out I was so appreciative to her for doing that for me. I always knew I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world, no offense to all you ladies out there.cheesy

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Glad to hear that everyone had a great holiday!!!!!!!!

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
You two r too much, its so cute! :%

If I can share a little about that. I guess the longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it. I was 42 when I got together with Christmas-A-Holic, and before that I never even got close to getting married. Not that I didn't want to, just had a hard time finding the right one for me. She always says she isn't perfect, I say you are perfect for me, that's all that matters. Now that I am with her, I can't imagine life without her, we been together 6 years now, and I love her more now than ever. I never take her for granted, I am always thankful to God for bringing us together.

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
If I can share a little about that. I guess the longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it. I was 42 when I got together with Christmas-A-Holic, and before that I never even got close to getting married. Not that I didn't want to, just had a hard time finding the right one for me. She always says she isn't perfect, I say you are perfect for me, that's all that matters. Now that I am with her, I can't imagine life without her, we been together 6 years now, and I love her more now than ever. I never take her for granted, I am always thankful to God for bringing us together.

Wow! Thanks! I feel the same about you!

G

George Broderick, Jr.

I always knew I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world, no offense to all you ladies out there.cheesy

Let's agree to disagree on this one..! You can have the most wonderful woman WEST of the Mississippi, 'cause I got the best EAST of the Mississippi...

joyful

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 25, 2006
northeast USA
Awww, the post here made me smile. I love to hear husbands and wives been appreciative of each other.

We had a great Thanksgiving with family. I recorded everyone saying what they were thankful for and my 5 year old grandson when asked this question, told me he was thankful for "Turkey" and the way he says the work Turkey was funny.

My husband had a very heatfelt thanksgiving concerning our children and the seeds that we have passed down to them blooming, it was great.

My pie crust and pies turned out great, ummmm good.

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
Let's agree to disagree on this one..! You can have the most wonderful woman WEST of the Mississippi, 'cause I got the best EAST of the Mississippi...

OK I can agree to that George. cheesy

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Ok, now we gotta break it down into east of the Mississippi and North of the Potomac, 'cause I got the south! cheesy

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ok, how about this. We each have the best wives for us. Brad your wife is perfect for you, George, yours is perfect for you, and mine is perfect for me. cheesy

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image