Thanksgiving Day Traditions

haagarr

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
May 30, 2007
nj
I follow the Head Elf we basically celebrate our Thanksgiving in that same order.

ChristmasSpirit76

Christmas Star
MMC Lifer
Sep 16, 2007
The great state of Maine
Thanksgiving Traditions

My traditions include :munch:watching the Macy's Day parade(Its the only one I watch, I dislike parades) I try to help my mom with the dinner but end up sampling to much so she kicks me out. We usually have our big dinner, My parents, sster, and sometimes my Nana. After eating I help my sister clean up and then play some games with everyone, with me sneaking a peek at the football game as i am the only one interested in the game. After my Nana leaves we usually watch a christmas movie or smething along those lines This year will be different as my mom broke her leg so its going to be on me and my sister to do most everything. I hope i can live up to my mom or atleast make it enjoyable like she does. :served:

kidzrme

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 20, 2006
MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA.
Before I had to work on all major holidays we used to watch the parade, all the way through. Then eat dinner, decorate for Christmas, then watch Christmas Vacation...The perfect day! :)

MerrySouthernChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 19, 2007
1. Parade
2. Sister, Bro-in-law and Nephew Come over.
3. Watch whatever football game is on! (This year it's the Packers! YEAH!)
4. Cook a feast... literally... what else do you call dinner for ten? (I cook for the leftovers... that's THE best part Thanksgiving Dinner.)
5. Clean Up - ugh.
6. More Football.
7. Some sort of game - usually A. Scrabble B. Packer Monopoly C. Trivial Pursuit or D. Texas Hold 'em
8. Pie.
9. Family conversation and reading to my adorable 3 yr old nephew.
10. Watching White Christmas.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image