M

mammaduke

Those games are so much fun. I'll keep playing them. Thanks Annette

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
I don't personally get all into Valentine's Day...I make it a day for my daughter. I usually send her a flower and balloon to school. And have a nice card and a little chocolate at home waiting for her. I also make Easter a fun filled day for her as well. We always color eggs together and I also take her to the local Egg Hunt at the City Park=)

M

mammaduke

I don't personally get all into Valentine's Day...I make it a day for my daughter. I usually send her a flower and balloon to school. And have a nice card and a little chocolate at home waiting for her. I also make Easter a fun filled day for her as well. We always color eggs together and I also take her to the local Egg Hunt at the City Park=)
I bet she really has a nice time. We still color Easter eggs here, there are somethings you never out grow.

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Women who say they don't want anything for V-Day if their husband does listen to them and not get anything he sleeps on the couch that night.
*L* Maybe so... but I know alot of people (girls) who are not like this with their husbands or boyfriends. It's just another day really. I mean if you love someone you don't have to pick 1 day out of the year to express and show your love to someone. Just a personal opinion....

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image