What is your New Years Resolution for 2010?

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
Since Christmas has past, and it will soon be another year, what will your new years resolution be for 2010? Have you always kept your resolutions in the past years?

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Don't make resolutions myself.

I don't make them either, lol. I did YEARS ago but just couldn't seem to keep them so I just stop doing it. I did make a change last year but it wasn't a resolution made on New Years. In February I vowed to eat healthier and have stuck with it! I am proud of myself for that. 95% of the time I eat very healthy and have my occasional 5% of eating junk. I have to have a little junk at Christmas! cheesy Good thread though and interested in seeing what others say on here.

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
don´t really do them....there are just general things I want to do....change...not necessarily cos of the new year...they are...losing weight, quit smoking and be more patient

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
I don't make them either, lol. I did YEARS ago but just couldn't seem to keep them so I just stop doing it. I did make a change last year but it wasn't a resolution made on New Years. In February I vowed to eat healthier and have stuck with it! I am proud of myself for that. 95% of the time I eat very healthy and have my occasional 5% of eating junk. I have to have a little junk at Christmas! cheesy Good thread though and interested in seeing what others say on here.

Good job. Keep up the good work :).

sprinkleshouse

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 25, 2009
Northern Alabama
The only resolution I have ever managed to keep was to quit smoking two years ago. I think this year I'm going to try to lose the weight that I gained when I quit smoking! lol No pressure though!:)

Selene

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Dec 24, 2009
Russia
Starting a new year it's very important to make plans for the future, and making resolutions at the Eve of New Year helps to keep them...at least it has to...as for me, I want to improve my German language and start my dancing lessons))) :snowball:

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
LOL Mr. Jonathan! I gotta goto another one? Behave this time ;)

More Patience with people.But then again,they open their mouths and it all goes out the window.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image