Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A Charlie Brown Valentine

Discussion in 'Valentine's Day' started by Annette1990, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

According to online reports A Charlie Brown Valentine will air WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

Thank you for the update I was wondering when that was going to be on.
    Didn't there use to be more Valentine specials on, I'm probably thinking during the 80's but I am having trouble remembering some of them.

2 people like this.
  3. Annette1990

1 person likes this.
  4. Annette1990

I just found something online there was a Smurf Valentine Cartoon..it was called My Smurfy Valentine, Be My Valentine Charlie Brown. Looks like there was a Family Circus special too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Apart from A Charlie Brown Christmas which I have on DVD, all my other Charlie Browns come from YouTube!!

1 person likes this.
  6. santashelperkobrin

santashelperkobrin Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

Allready watched it once this year so far, Not sure if it will be on air again befor tomarrow :( But it is one of the best Charlie Brown movies....Then again I love them all...lol :)

Ruth

1 person likes this.
  7. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

anyone know when it is on this year?

1 person likes this.
  8. gabulldawg

gabulldawg MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Dont know that I have ever seen this. Maybe as a kid in the 80's.however I am looking forward to catching it this year!**sigh** memories of going to school back in the day and eating candy all day on valentines day!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

Friday Feb. 11, 8PM eastern time on ABC

10. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

We have all of the holiday themed Charlie Brown movies on DVD. I played Violet in the Charlie Brown Valentine program in the third grade! I never realized how mean Violet was until I became an adult.