Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Charlie Brown Valentine

Discussion in 'Valentine's Day' started by KWasser, Feb 10, 2015.

1. KWasser

KWasser Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

Has the classic "Charlie Brown Valentine" special aired yet this year? Will it air?

2 people like this.
  2. KWasser

KWasser Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

Nevermind, I found out through this link.

It's airing this Friday on ABC. Also airing that same night: "By My Valentine, Charlie Brown" (from 1975). Strange that I remember "A Charlie Brown Valentine" (from 2002) but not the one from 1975...

2 people like this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Thanks for sharing! I'm off this night, so the kids, DH, and I will be watching for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this.
  4. Daniel12days

Daniel12days MMC's Animation Historian MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

I remember something like that, though it involved a Valentine's dance and Charlie Brown finally getting the Little Red Haired Girl to notice him.

5. Peanuts

Peanuts Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

I just saw where Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown will be airing Friday February 12 on ABC at 8/7c.