Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Lights

Discussion in 'Looking to Buy' started by tbutler, Dec 29, 2012.

1. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Anyone know of a site that's having a sale on Christmas Tree lights? My lights took a beating this year, and I'd like to see if I could get some new ones at a discount. I've checked out some web sites, but it seems like the sale prices online are higher than what I saw in stores before Christmas! Traditional lights are a-ok, but I wouldn't mind upgrading to LEDs if the price is right!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

2. monical

monical Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

Why not try the website of lightingwill.com? It may be helpful to you when you decide to choose some Christmas lights:celebrate:

MerryCarey likes this.
  3. Summer Snyder

Summer Snyder Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Thanks for sharing.