Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'Holidays Year Round' started by Annette1990, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Does your town have a Easter Egg Hunt? The Lions Club hosts this every year in our city park. My daughter loves to go and see the Easter Bunny and look for eggs. There is always a few gold eggs too. If you find one you win a prize. This event draws a huge crowd and there usually isn't enough eggs for everyone unless you are really quick...which can be a bummer for some of the others. They divide the hunt into two sections of the park one half is for Kindergarten and younger the other half 1st grade-3rd. If daughter gets alot of eggs we usually go around to others who didn't get anything and give them a couple.

2. Annette1990

Forgot to add the Easter Egg Hunt this year is on April 3rd @ 1pm. Hope the weather is nice!cheesy

3. MsChristmas

MsChristmas MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

When I was growing up my parents community use to have an Easter Egg hunt..they split it in about 4 different groups to make it a little more fair. I dont believe the community does this anymore. My Mom still hides eggs in her backyard (she has a pretty big backyard) for my brother and I who are 23 and 27 years old lol..and now my 3 year old and my Hubby join in on the fun also! cheesy

4. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

There are usually several churches here that put easter egg hunts on for the community. My sisters homeowners assocation use to do it but they haven't done one in a couple of years.

5. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

We live in a big city and there are several places here that hold big Easter egg hunts. I have never been to one of them though. Sounds like fun!

6. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

No, but we do have an egg hunt with our family, and friends.

7. Annette1990

We also do an egg hunt at home for our daughter. Every year a few days before Easter we dye eggs. Then while daughter is sleeping her father hides them outside. So she usually wakes up finds her basket and then heads out side. She thinks the bunny hides them for her to hunt. Great fun!!

8. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

Texas Easter Egg Hunt with over 50,000 eggs

9. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Our church does an Easter Egg hunt the week before Easter.

10. Petronius

Easter Egg Hunt in Stafford, Virginia

11. Petronius

12. Petronius

Easter Egg Hunt in the world's largest Easter Egg Basket

13. Petronius

14. Petronius