Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Halloween Audio Sources – Archived & Seasonal Radio Broadcasts

Discussion in 'Halloween' started by RadioJonD, Sep 25, 2009.

1. ColeThePony

ColeThePony PR of EQR/KOOL 96/KpopChristmas! 103/REZ 104.9 Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I will record it because i am listening to the Primitive Show Halloween Special (thanks for recording it)

RadioJonD likes this.
  2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

3. ColeThePony

ColeThePony PR of EQR/KOOL 96/KpopChristmas! 103/REZ 104.9 Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Gather around the radio. a little OTR friend is telling us some spooky stories, today at 1PM CT/2PM ET

RadioJonD likes this.
  4. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  5. ColeThePony

RadioJonD is bringing some spooky tunes now with Greasy Skillet !

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/player.asp?station=waam-am&listen=Listen+Live

RadioJonD likes this.
  6. ColeThePony

I remember hearing this song on Fallout Halloween Radio (via Old World Radio), so i liked it i decided to add to my halloween radio station, REZ 104.9's rotation!

RadioJonD likes this.
  7. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  8. ColeThePony

and thanks for the spooky tunes @RadioJonD !!

RadioJonD likes this.
  9. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

You bet, Cole!

ColeThePony likes this.
  10. ColeThePony

[​IMG]

RadioJonD likes this.
  11. RadioJonD

12. ColeThePony

Starting now over on TCAN! STEREO (Also can be heard on TuneIn Radio: https://tunein.com/radio/TCAN-Time-Capsule-Audio-Network-s112308/ )
    MONO

or listen at your own schedule here ON DEMAND here: https://www.mixcloud.com/snarfdude-smythe/cheeze-pleeze-800/

RadioJonD likes this.
  13. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  14. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  15. RadioJonD

Public Radio Stations have the option for a Halloween episode of "The Rhythm Atlas."

From the webpage:

The Rhythm Atlas 107: 2019-10-27 Halloween & Day of the Dead

On this weekly radio program, you'll hear an eclectic mix of contemporary, traditional, and roots music from around the globe. On this episode we’ll journey through the spirit worlds of several cultures as we celebrate the autumnal festivals of All Hallow’s Eve / Halloween and Día de los Muertos / The Day of the Dead. We'll explore some Celtic roots of Halloween, listen to songs you might hear at a Day of the Dead celebration, and get treated to some spirited international covers of modern Halloween pop songs.

16. RadioJonD

WXPN, 88.5 FM HD2 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sorry I didn't get this one posted Friday.

[​IMG]

Join us for the Halloween Monster Mix, a 24-7 mix of spooky seasonal tunes, curated by WXPN’s Robert Drake and Eric Schuman.

17. ColeThePony

Halloween Special is happening tonight ! This year is about the Day of the Dead.

RadioJonD likes this.
  18. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  19. ColeThePony

Artist Controlled Radio - October 29 & November 2

upload_2019-10-28_20-31-45.png

BTS Radio UK is doing a special halloween-themed BTS mix tomorrow at 3PM ET/7PM UK Time (NOW) & replay on saturday @ 2PM ET/6PM UK Time

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    RadioJonD likes this.
  20. ColeThePony

And a christmas song got played on the DJBC Happy Hour Halloween Special. besides earlier in the past @wbrzdb kicked off christmas music season this year.

RadioJonD likes this.