Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Happy V-Day Everyone

Discussion in 'Valentine's Day' started by santashelperkobrin, Feb 13, 2010.

1. santashelperkobrin

santashelperkobrin Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

I hope everyone has a wonderful V-day tomarrow spent with family and friends, John and I have a couple small thing's for the boy's and Im makeing John and the boy's a pasta dinner, No money this year for gift's for eatch other but that's ok :) John and I meet 6 years ago on V-day and we got married almost a year later, Now we have two sweet little boy's age's 2 and 4. So everyone have a great day!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Ruth

2. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Happy Valentines Day to you too! cheesy

3. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mumof2

Mumof2 One Happy lil Elf MMC Lifer

Happy Valentine's Everyone! Have a wonderful day!