Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

LED Lights

Discussion in 'Looking to Buy' started by CoJack27, Oct 29, 2010.

1. CoJack27

CoJack27 Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

Looking to buy LED lights, especially the icicle ones. Where is the best place to buy and what lights are the best?

2. HollyJollyDude

HollyJollyDude Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

As far as the best, I am not sure. Alot of good stuff LED wise has come out the last couple years. As far as buying lights, I go Lowes, Home Depot, or Menards. I started buying lights the end of October because most of the stores, once they run out, they do not restock. Good luck on your hunt!!!!

3. usafvet

usafvet Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class MMC Lifer

I bought LED lights at Sam's Club, 50 lights on a string.

The pros: reduces your energy bill and can connect up to 46 strands on one single outlet, where as my old Christmas lights I could connect only 3 to an outlet (any more would cause a blowout); plastic bulbs in comparison to glass bulbs.

The Cons: Not as bright or as decedent regular Christmas lights.

4. JeanetteDi

JeanetteDi Christmas Decoration Expert Merry Forums Member

There are plenty of places you can look for LED lights. If you're looking for the best possible, make sure they say "flicker free."

1 person likes this.
  5. Joshua Trimm

Joshua Trimm Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member