Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Let's Talk Spring -Easter

Discussion in 'Holidays Year Round' started by angelpugs, Jan 18, 2018.

1. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

14623e5ba5f2d2371f3121714c4d2bea--small-garden-spaces-small-space-gardening.jpg ea75ee219e09f71598c9a29fb2f93b4e--holiday-crafts-easter-crafts.jpg

2. angelpugs

a043634bc4fe798bda4a20e138d4e28a.jpg

3. angelpugs

DSCN3931 - Copy.JPG easter-collage2.jpg

4. angelpugs

Easter is weekend is here as i know many will be enjoying with family and friends and hopefully enjoying those easter egg hunts,as we will be enjoying things here.Got our eggs and coloring to do those colored eggs which even we adults enjoy doing,hope you all have a fun filled weekend. 0b51c3b1ac94d0fd24463e3d0d8d94e3--easter-tree-easter-.jpg

MerryCarey likes this.
  5. angelpugs

Starting on some spring decor pieces as i do things for a few customers i have as a few ladies love those pretty spring colors and each year they come to me with a different idea they came up with.As i do centerpieces,i make curtains for a few as well they bring me the material and i make their curtians after our harsh New England winters these ladies can't wait to start looking for those spring colors.I even help with putting pops of color in their homes such as kitchens,diningrooms,livingrooms,it's actually easy just have to have that eye. turquoise-kitchen-curtains-wine-medium-size-of-grape-purple-gr.jpg 14606480_1158058607604357_8188994477492635105_n.jpg

6. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

angelpugs likes this.
  7. angelpugs

15-Creative-Container-Gardens.jpg

8. angelpugs

012-gorgeous-flower-ideas-to-try-today-designs.jpg

9. Petronius

10. Petronius

11. Petronius

12. Petronius

13. Petronius

angelpugs likes this.
  14. Petronius

Double Peony Flowering Tulips

angelpugs likes this.
  15. angelpugs

baa938af6f91253f1cc5f3af34aabc3a.jpg

Petronius likes this.
  16. Petronius

17. Petronius

Plants on Pink Easter Eggs

angelpugs likes this.
  18. Petronius

19. angelpugs

88db8ade05d54030d01172812ebb0088.jpg

20. Kristian Jennings

Kristian Jennings Christmas Saint Merry Forums Member

Easter is such a beautiful time! Remembering Jesus and delicious chocolate! LOL