Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Thanksgiving Outdoor decorations 2019

Discussion in 'Thanksgiving' started by Saki.Girl, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Saki.Girl

Saki.Girl Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I am starting to think about my outside thanksgiving decorations
    I just ordered both of these from homedepot
    home-accents-holiday-outdoor-fall-decorations-26396-64_1000.jpg gemmy-outdoor-fall-decorations-g-70445-64_1000.jpg

Gina Edwards and Dudley like this.
  2. Gina Edwards

Gina Edwards Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

I love your yard blow-ups. I made this scarecrow wreath for our front door, and I bought these cute stacked pumpkins at Hobby Lobby. I have several fall items sitting around the house. My sister bought us two turkey flags to put in the front yard for Thanksgiving. I love to decorate for all holidays. Right now I have a few Halloween lights and other items up too. No sooner will I get the fall items down and up will go Christmas.

Attached Files:

3. Saki.Girl

Saki.Girl Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Your decoratiobs are great
    I am eith you i love to decoeate for holudays also . Right now its full on halloween u gave a party this weekend . Then after that prep for thanksgiving and christmas decorations