Mt. Martock ski hill, Windsor, NS

Reactions: He_Is_Born

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
You know, here where i live, tonight has all the makings of what would be a perfect Fall night. About 50 degrees outside, cool but not uncomfortable, and light rain showers off and on. Today was actually the first day that i have looked outside in a while and thought about Fall or was missing the 'ber months.

And being here tonight has made me think of how much I really DO miss when it is about mid-October, and the different TV stations are running horror movie marathons. You wouldn't believe how many times i've fallen asleep on the couch with Michael Myers on in the background. And it got me thinking. I like Christmas so much that i do a little celebration each month on the 25th. So i'm kicking the tires mentally right now on maybe trying a "Mini Halloween" this month on the 31st.

I like Halloween but not enough to do a monthly routine, but i could get behind doing it like once a quarter? So we might try it here and report back how it went over! Oh and BTW, on Friday it is 200 days until the 'ber months!!

Reactions: Dudley and NovaMan

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image