Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Wanting a doll

Discussion in 'Looking to Buy' started by Caroling, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Caroling

Caroling MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I would love to find a Bonnie Braids doll from the 1950's. It was from the Dick Tracy comic I believe. I had this doll as a child and wish I had her still.

1 person likes this.
  2. xmastidings

xmastidings Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Good luck on your search for one! If you do ever find one, post a picture of your find~:-D

2 people like this.
  3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

eBay has a few listed, of different vintages. A Google search might point you toward some other sellers.

2 people like this.
  4. Caroling

Caroling MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Thanks i'll check ebay out!

5. Riccardo Vasquez

Riccardo Vasquez Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Hi Caroling,
    Vintage dolls are really a nice gifts for your loved one. But it is hard to find in the market. Even though you get some hand to it but you have to pay a little than the normal price. So it is better to check out for online store to try out your luck...Best wish for your search and please share your image if you find one...

6. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

9738793_1.jpg did you ever find her...