Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Carolina had a fever of 103.1 just a little bit ago, Mike had a fever yesterday and I feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope everyone is well! I'll check in later before bed to catch up on posts
Oh no! I hope you are all healthy very quick!!!! xx

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Glad to hear your Dad is heading home. Happy for him and your Mom and you.

I’m glad to hear that your father is getting to come home!!

Have a great day, HMG!!

Great news about your Dad!!
My husband and I went to Aruba for our honeymoon and loved it...beautiful island! We always say we want to go back one day!

That's great! I know your dad's ready to come home.

Excellent news that your father is coming home!! xx

I've heard nothing but good about Aruba!! I bet they are loving it!!
Such wonderful news about your dad!!! xx
Hope you are having a good night!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
xo

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy Friday Eve!!
Exciting news in our house...my oldest daughter passed her driver's permit test! My husband took her in the afternoon, I said I need to wait until she gets a little more practice until I take her out on the road..lol
Just work for me today and tonight my daughter has an extra credit project at school and then she is going to a basketball game.
I am looking forward to the weekend. My cousin and her husband are coming on Saturday and I think on Sunday I am going to start taking down my decorations.
Hope you all have a great day!

Congrats to her!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Carolina had a fever of 103.1 just a little bit ago, Mike had a fever yesterday and I feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope everyone is well! I'll check in later before bed to catch up on posts

Praying all of you are better soon!

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
Merry Thursday MMC ~
I was just outside with Rocky and it’s pretty chilly out there. My oldest has been sending me pictures from Aruba and I’m jealous. They went on a catamaran sunset cruise last night and she said it was heavenly!
My father got some good news, his doctor was in early this morning and said he will be discharged from the hospital today. I’m going to head out soon to visit him, hopefully it won’t take too long to get him out of there and get him settled at home. I also have to stop at the supermarket afterward. Back home to work on the laundry. Dinner will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuits and a cranberry almond spinach salad. I’ve been slacking on my meals lately, I need to spend some more time in my kitchen!
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx
Glad they are enjoying their honeymoon! So happy to hear your dad is coming home.
I've never heard of a dog with a chicken allergy before, poor doggie! Hopefully, the gate will solve the problem. My grandmother had dementia, it's such a terrible disease and it's tough on everyone.
Dementia is awful. When my grandma passed they said the cause was late stage dementia. I tried one day to take her to the neuro but she wouldn't get out of the car. We were hoping a neuro would be able to help us at least a little bit deal with her symptoms
Enjoy the snow, Made!! We were supposed to get it but then the storm shifted. We have barely had any snow this winter yet....we are due for a storm for sure!
We were supposed to get that snow storm too. Now it seems we MAY get an inch if any.
Good afternoon MMC!!! I get to go to my old job this afternoon. (home for lunch now) That will be a nice break from the craziness of the new job. Mercy! :eek: I hope some day - hopefully sooner rather than later - I'll understand how things work there. Whew!!! Everyday is a learning curve!!

My sciatica is feeling so much better today. It's still there, but not nearly as painful!! Hopefully I'm on the up swing with that! WOW was that painful!! No more sitting at the calculator all day, rarely getting up!!

I'm hoping to have time to log on this afternoon at the old job to get all caught up!

Merry Friday Eve everyone!!!!

:march:
Glad the sciatica is feeling better
Good Thursday afternoon, Christmas friends!

I've been getting a lot of stuff done at work today, and I just got back from a lunch with mama. Now I have to leave to go to a dentist appointment. Hooray.

It's a lot colder today, and I get to wear a sweater again. Hooray!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
It's been freezing here. I'm dreading how cold it could get this weekend
Thanks all for all the kind words. It's been snowing off and on all day and I just got back from giving the dog a short walk. Still working through the last of the turkey leftover from the holidays. Tonight is turkey pizza with a cranberry barbeque sauce. I've made this before and it's one of my favourites.

My brother-in-law is taking the FIL for the weekend. We'll have a little quiet time and recharge.

I can't believe a third of January is over already. It seemed like New Year's just happened. Take care all.
I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Prayers your BIL has a good weekend with you FIL
Oh no! I hope you are all healthy very quick!!!! xx
Thank you! Her fever is down to 100
Sending get well wishes!
xx
Thank you! I think my illness may have been from people hugging me all weekend
Praying all of you are better soon!
Thanks M!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Thinking of Xmas. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this from time to time. Hope tomorrow is a good day for you.
It's so frustrating, I think I'm turning the corner, and wham I get knocked down a couple pegs. Thank you, today was a better day.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Goodmorning everyone!

One of my intentions for the new year was to visit the forums and post on here more often. So far I haven’t been able to visit much since I’ve been pretty busy.. good start huh? ;)
Today is my day off and I’m just enjoying a cup of coffee. Got some laundry and other stuff to do and later today I will visit my grandmother. Other than that I plan to relax and catch up on here. I wish you all a great day!
One of my goals is to visit here more often this year too after being scarce the last 2 years. Hope you had a good visit.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
My brother started having anxiety attacks a few years ago and I've also seen many employees struggle with this condition, so I know how hard it can be for you xmas365. Sending you strength and calmness of mind.
Thank you!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I have only experienced two panic attacks in my life; the first one I had no idea what was happening. I was sneaking into the physiotherapy clinic that was operating out of the fitness centre just to check my blood pressure. My heart rate was scaring me because I didn't have problems and wasn't sure what was going on, but my body wasn't feeling right. They were too busy and I went upstairs to talk to a friend and asked her if she could check my heart rate because I my body was racing too fast for me to get a pulse. She called down to Charles at the physiotherapy clinic and he told her to call an ambulance. She called my husband and he beat the ambulance to the hospital. I wound up on a heart monitor for a week.

Results didn't show anything alarming so they said it must have been a panic attack. The other one was when I nearly lost my husband and that's completely understandable.

I don't usually have problems with anxiety, but I'll tell you the extra speed of conversations with people a few months after my mom had passed and then we lost two young co-workers and an older cousin sure sent me into a Speedy Gonzales dialogue.

I hope you can overcome this and recognize your amazing qualities as a person so you can feel good about yourself.
Thank you, AMD

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Merry Thursday MMC ~
I was just outside with Rocky and it’s pretty chilly out there. My oldest has been sending me pictures from Aruba and I’m jealous. They went on a catamaran sunset cruise last night and she said it was heavenly!
My father got some good news, his doctor was in early this morning and said he will be discharged from the hospital today. I’m going to head out soon to visit him, hopefully it won’t take too long to get him out of there and get him settled at home. I also have to stop at the supermarket afterward. Back home to work on the laundry. Dinner will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuits and a cranberry almond spinach salad. I’ve been slacking on my meals lately, I need to spend some more time in my kitchen!
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx
I've missed hearing about your scrumptious sounding dinners. I'm happy to hear your father was getting out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image