AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Wow! That places looks amazing! I wish we had Hobby Lobbys here in Wales - we have something called Hobby Craft but they are never as well stocked as that.

Vanilla Coffee sounds delicious - and those are definitely some funky dreams! I get some weird ones when I have to take medication before bed and some of them are just mind boggling but they do give my best friend and sister a good laugh!

Well I have had a few days off the computer - I've been fighting a fun fight with Paypal to try and get them to release my funds which is proving a pain since I don't actually have any photographic ID so hopefully now I have sent all sorts of certificates and bills off they will release it in time for me to get my husband a birthday present for his 40th birthday.

Have been a little down in the dumps since yesterday after getting a nasty headache that will just not budge.....I tried a shower and massaging my head, painkillers, early night, food etc but it is still there this morning so I have taken more painkillers.........and then got a realisation wake up from my sister who sent me a video of our friend Chris who is currently battling Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. He took his first steps and considering the last time I saw him he was in a medically induced coma and fighting Sepsis with his kidneys and liver failing......I burst into tears. It was a reminder that God is good, and he knows what hes doing.

Todays plan of action is to catch up here, housework and then get writing to some penpals........Id love a Christmas penpal but none of them share my love for the season!

Have a great day all!

Skippy - I started sharing my dreams with my mom at around age 3 and have shared many of them with school-chums, co-workers, my husband and they got a kick out of how I analyzed a few; I have wacky dreams regularly, filled with colours and smells and sometimes they're even animated - crazy, but the other night was not like the others. Too much background noise and different languages.

I wonder if your headache was stress related. Hope the situation with PayPal works out soon. I was getting a migraine on the drive home, but mine are sometimes triggered by light, high pitched sounds, spicy food and sudden weather changes; even pungent odors can bring one on - I hope you don't suffer that way. I think I caught mine in time; they were doing construction in three places and some of the heavy equipment were making lots of noise.

Great news about your friend, Chris, making so much progress with his treatment. I remember a young boy I worked with who had leg braces and the day he stood up on his two feet while holding a plastic toy front loader over his head without holding onto any furniture gave me excited shivers. I still get excited remembering that triumphant moment.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy 6-12 MMC! Just another day. We have a nice day ahead. And the weekend looks nice too. And that's what matters especially in the summer doesn't it? But I do have a lot to do at work today so that should keep me busy. Oh it's my bday so I'm going to buy my favorite lunch. Have a great 6-12 everyone!

Happy Birthday - and what is your favourite lunch?

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning MMC !

looked on calendar and only 35 days till we leave for Greensboro NC for my son to participate in the junior Olympics ! He is Canadian champion in speed stacking in the special category.

He has a tournament to attend in Markham this Saturday yet. He has been practicing hard for weeks now and has improved his time.

That's exciting and such a proud mama moment. One of the boys I worked with many years ago is a young man now and his Spina Bifida hasn't slowed him down much; he participates in the snowboarding competition for the Winter Special Olympics and also belongs to a hockey league; the players use a seated board that looks like they have double blades under their seats sort of remind of a seated bobsled. Their hockey sticks are shorter.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Tuesday!

The water in the basement has subsided a little. There wasn't enough to pump out, but the water table is still so high that I have to keep monitoring the level.

Tomorrow is Palmer's birthday. :)

Happy Birthday to Palmer!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Wow! That places looks amazing! I wish we had Hobby Lobbys here in Wales - we have something called Hobby Craft but they are never as well stocked as that.

Vanilla Coffee sounds delicious - and those are definitely some funky dreams! I get some weird ones when I have to take medication before bed and some of them are just mind boggling but they do give my best friend and sister a good laugh!

Well I have had a few days off the computer - I've been fighting a fun fight with Paypal to try and get them to release my funds which is proving a pain since I don't actually have any photographic ID so hopefully now I have sent all sorts of certificates and bills off they will release it in time for me to get my husband a birthday present for his 40th birthday.

Have been a little down in the dumps since yesterday after getting a nasty headache that will just not budge.....I tried a shower and massaging my head, painkillers, early night, food etc but it is still there this morning so I have taken more painkillers.........and then got a realisation wake up from my sister who sent me a video of our friend Chris who is currently battling Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. He took his first steps and considering the last time I saw him he was in a medically induced coma and fighting Sepsis with his kidneys and liver failing......I burst into tears. It was a reminder that God is good, and he knows what hes doing.

Meceka - I hope your water is still subsiding and you are not fighting a flooded basement today. And Happy Birthday to Palmer - Nicky, Mabel, Angus, Teleia and Rhodri send their love from across the pond.

SnowFlakeMom - Im sorry to hear about your father but I hope he had a lovely send off.

sugar142286 - what dogs do you have? I hope you enjoy your holiday :)

Todays plan of action is to catch up here, housework and then get writing to some penpals........Id love a Christmas penpal but none of them share my love for the season!

Have a great day all!

Praying you are feeling better today! I have a 3 yo and 9 month old golden retriever.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy 6-12 MMC! Just another day. We have a nice day ahead. And the weekend looks nice too. And that's what matters especially in the summer doesn't it? But I do have a lot to do at work today so that should keep me busy. Oh it's my bday so I'm going to buy my favorite lunch. Have a great 6-12 everyone!

Happy Birthday, Edge!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Merry Tuesday!

The water in the basement has subsided a little. There wasn't enough to pump out, but the water table is still so high that I have to keep monitoring the level.

Tomorrow is Palmer's birthday. :)

Happy Birthday, Palmer!!!!

Hope the water has continued to go down!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Glad it isn't too bad, hope there wasn't much damage to personal things.
Palmer's going to have a barkday! WHen I was little, I had a birthday party for my dog and invited several dogs from the neighbourhood and their owners, except Pickles - he was a humper. The dogs ate Dr. Ballard's dog food and played tag and fetch in the back yard while we ate cake.

Thank you!
How cool to have a birthday party for your dog!
Palmer's Purrthday was a quiet affair. She had the house to herself while I was working/running errands. When I got home, I gave her a few gifts and now she is on her snowflake polar fleece blanket watching me as I type.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
I hope Palmer has a very Happy Birthday! Rocky, Bella, Bentley, Sophia, Rosie and I are sending hugs!!!
xx

Thank you, HmG! Palmer and I are sending hugs back! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Meceka - I hope your water is still subsiding and you are not fighting a flooded basement today. And Happy Birthday to Palmer - Nicky, Mabel, Angus, Teleia and Rhodri send their love from across the pond.

SnowFlakeMom - Im sorry to hear about your father but I hope he had a lovely send off.

sugar142286 - what dogs do you have? I hope you enjoy your holiday :)

Have a great day all!

I hope your headache is gone and that the PayPal situation is fixed!
Thank you! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Happy Birthday!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Happy Birthday to Palmer and hope the water is gone soon!!

Happy Birthday Edge!! Enjoy your lunch!

Thank you, SnowflakeMom!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Morning MMC !

looked on calendar and only 35 days till we leave for Greensboro NC for my son to participate in the junior Olympics ! He is Canadian champion in speed stacking in the special category.

He has a tournament to attend in Markham this Saturday yet. He has been practicing hard for weeks now and has improved his time.

Congratulations and best of luck to your son!
Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image