Not open for further replies.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Thursday!
I’ve been extra busy the past couple days. My daughter’s birthday was yesterday and I was running around for that, we had a nice celebration last night. And my father sprained his ankle a couple of days ago so I’ve been popping in there every chance I get. Today should be more relaxing, I just plan on working on some chores around the house. I’m also going to make spaghetti and chicken parmesan for dinner. That’s about it. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Thursday!
I’ve been extra busy the past couple days. My daughter’s birthday was yesterday and I was running around for that, we had a nice celebration last night. And my father sprained his ankle a couple of days ago so I’ve been popping in there every chance I get. Today should be more relaxing, I just plan on working on some chores around the house. I’m also going to make spaghetti and chicken parmesan for dinner. That’s about it. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx
I hope your dad gets over the ankle sprain quickly. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Thursday!
xx

Happy Belated your daughter! Hope your father is feeling better!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all! Happy Thursday! Getting some last minute packing done and we'll be heading out here early this afternoon to Canton until late Sunday night. DD is excited, but a little nervous. She's prepared, but this is the biggest competition of the year for her. Wish us luck! It's an individual and a team event. She'll be competing everyday we're there, in numerous events. I'm praying she does well, but most of all that matters, is she has fun. Hope all is well with you all! Talk soon!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning all! Happy Thursday! Getting some last minute packing done and we'll be heading out here early this afternoon to Canton until late Sunday night. DD is excited, but a little nervous. She's prepared, but this is the biggest competition of the year for her. Wish us luck! It's an individual and a team event. She'll be competing everyday we're there, in numerous events. I'm praying she does well, but most of all that matters, is she has fun. Hope all is well with you all! Talk soon!
Good luck!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Afternoon MMC! Hope everybody is doing good and trying to escape the summer heat and humidity. Gearing up for CIJ weekend here.

Thanks for the reminder! I forgot it was this weekend! I'll have to keep an eye on the app and see if there is anything good going on. Hopefully I'll have good service in the gym we're in!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Thursday almost midday. A rainy and stormy day here. I’ve had my last couple of nights cut short from being awoken at 3am because of an alarm at the store (a worker opened an emergency door by mistake) and around 5am this morning from a power outage which shut down our air conditioning. It got too hot in the apartment so we went for a drive. But I’ve been dozing on and off this morning, trying to recuperate some of the sleep that I’ve lost.

I’m off to work in a few and waiting to hear from my dad about a possible car the dealership is bringing in for him from another location this afternoon. Hopefully it’ll be the right one for him.

Have a great day everyone!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good luck and have fun!!!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello all!

Well youth football is over. Lots of fun and neat seeing all the youngsters learning from the HS team.
This evening we have youth football sign-ups (and again Friday and Saturday). We need to pick up some more players to fill out the teams.

The heat is still cranked up outside, but there has at least been a nice breeze.

Besides signups, there is not much on the agenda for today.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, er, Afternoon, Folks.
Our next Milestone is getting so close now, it's practically ready to pounce on us.

The numbers, for our daily briefing:
Days to the Season: 125
Days to Christmas Day: 167

THREE days remain until we arrive at the TWO-THIRDS point to the Christmas Season.
UNDER HALF A WEEK to go, now!

The heat and humidity moderated a bit yesterday and, with no rain to spoil things, I got that yard mowed!
Today will see the h&h start to build back again, and we should again top out in the 90's where we will remain for the balance of the week.
Our present reading, early this afternoon, is 93 degrees.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Friends!

(Sorry for the late post!)

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Well,well, well - i’m guessing I have a lot of catching up to do! How is everybody? I sure miss visiting here every day! Things are pretty good and crazy here! Weather has been crazy – a lot of flooding earlier (June). Now it’s HOT!
I sure have been enjoying the Christmas movies on Hallmark movies and mysteries! I hope you all are too!

I’m going to see if I can catch up a little bit! I hope all is well with all of you!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Thursday!
xx
I hope your dad‘s ankle heals quickly. And I hope all is well with you and your family! Happy belated birthday to your daughter!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Good luck!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hello all!

Well youth football is over. Lots of fun and neat seeing all the youngsters learning from the HS team.
This evening we have youth football sign-ups (and again Friday and Saturday). We need to pick up some more players to fill out the teams.

The heat is still cranked up outside, but there has at least been a nice breeze.

Besides signups, there is not much on the agenda for today.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Stay cool!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Afternoon MMC! Hope everybody is doing good and trying to escape the summer heat and humidity. Gearing up for CIJ weekend here.

Looking forward to CIJ! Been pretty much celebrating all month ( watching Christmas on Hallmark) but our party at the lake is going to be July 27.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Thursday almost midday. A rainy and stormy day here. I’ve had my last couple of nights cut short from being awoken at 3am because of an alarm at the store (a worker opened an emergency door by mistake) and around 5am this morning from a power outage which shut down our air conditioning. It got too hot in the apartment so we went for a drive. But I’ve been dozing on and off this morning, trying to recuperate some of the sleep that I’ve lost.

I’m off to work in a few and waiting to hear from my dad about a possible car the dealership is bringing in for him from another location this afternoon. Hopefully it’ll be the right one for him.

Have a great day everyone!

Hope you can catch up on your sleep! Stay dry! Good luck with the car!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
What with the heat and humidity and the stress of the past few days I found myself rather exhausted today so I'm working on stuff I let pile up a bit too long ~ the dreaded paperwork. :eek:

There was some good news: my brother is back in the VA hospital and tomorrow he starts a rehab program. The oncologist is having a PET scan done and the chemo department is trying to get things moving forward, too. My brother is much happier in his new room and he is sounding a lot better, too. :)

Stay cool and hydrated!

Oh no! Prayers for your brother! I’m glad to hear he is happier in his new room! (((Hugs))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image