Status
Not open for further replies.

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
Evening everyone. Few minutes to Pines day over here so in case I don't get on tomorrow, have a good one and get over that hump.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
This year has flown by! I'm doing well, thanks for asking! So glad to see you here! :)
Glad to hear it! :)

I have got to find a way to make it to this website more often - I miss it so much!!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Update on progress at "A Christmas To Remember" at Crabtree Valley Mall as seen through the gap in the sight barrier.

Looks like things are really starting to take shape, and hopefully it will be opening its doors by the time "Christmas Blossoms 2019" is ready to launch in approximately two weeks!

So exciting!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good evening all! Today was a work day. I’m pretty tired and getting ready to hit the hay soon. Hope you’ve all had a great one! See you all in the am for coffee!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Wednesday morning! Why am I up at 4am??? Maybe because David and I fell asleep around 8:30pm last night. I’ll be working the afternoon/evening shift so it’s going to be a long day. Since it’ll be a cool rainy day, I’ll make cream of cauliflower soup for supper. Hope everyone has a nice day ahead!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy Hump / Pines Day Christmas Enthusiasts :ringy

Yes, 'tis Wednesday and the rain has stopped, but they are calling for more on Friday and Saturday may include sun showers - the kind that rains on one side of the car, but not the other - we'll see; the weather in my merry neck of the woods is issued from the airport and it's a higher altitude so we don't always see the same weather in my back yard. The rain steadily, yet lightly pounding on the roof during the night sounded like miniature reindeer prancing up there.

Have to drop laundry off this morning before work and pick it up at lunch, bring it home, rub and feed the cat and return to work.

Enjoying a full cup of coffee in my Santa plaid tartan mug.

Stay jolly! -reindeer- See you at the Pines! -mistletoe-

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Midweek Mid-September MMC! Yesterday it really hit me that we are indeed in the Bers and it also hit me how awesome the month of September is. It's almost like being in the best months of the year but still having the best of the best still ahead of us with the big last 3. Makes me want to stay in this month of September as long as possible. Have a great Midweek Mid-September!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Top of the Morning to you, Fellow MMC Residents!

And speaking of "top", we are indeed at the top of the week, ready after today to begin the quick descent into yet another weekend.

So, on to the count:
Days to the Season: 63
Days to Christmas Day: 105

The 100-Day Christmas Day Window?
Well, that lurks just FIVE days into the future, as does the start of a double-100's count.
And finally, Christmas Blossoms 2019?
Well that is due in only about 2 1/2 weeks.
(Wow! Things are moving along so quickly, now!)

Still on the rather warm and humid side here yesterday, and it looks like that will be true for the next couple of days.
Our launch temperature this morning here in central NC is 72 degrees.

Well, alright then! Time for our weekly open house at the Shispering Pines. And with our friendly activities director in full charge of the transition from summer to fall, ably assisted by his good buddy, O'Malley the Wonder Cat, it should be a fun visit. See you there.....I hope!

Have a most Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Top of the Morning to you, Fellow MMC Residents!

And speaking of "top", we are indeed at the top of the week, ready after today to begin the quick descent into yet another weekend.

So, on to the count:
Days to the Season: 63
Days to Christmas Day: 105

The 100-Day Christmas Day Window?
Well, that lurks just FIVE days into the future, as does the start of a double-100's count.
And finally, Christmas Blossoms 2019?
Well that is due in only about 2 1/2 weeks.
(Wow! Things are moving along so quickly, now!)

Still on the rather warm and humid side here yesterday, and it looks like that will be true for the next couple of days.
Our launch temperature this morning here in central NC is 72 degrees.

Well, alright then! Time for our weekly open house at the Shispering Pines. And with our friendly activities director in full charge of the transition from summer to fall, ably assisted by his good buddy, O'Malley the Wonder Cat, it should be a fun visit. See you there.....I hope!

Have a most Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!
Thanks Crown! Happy Midweek Mid-September!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's very foggy this morning, but, luckily, no one in my family has to drive very far today. Jim and I worked on the mower (for an hour) yesterday, then Lulu and I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout. Pretty good!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all! Happy Pines Day! Sitting here enjoying my coffee and watching 9/11 coverage, as I do every year. I’ll never forget where I was that day and what that means to me or America. We’ll never forget the men, women, children, and service dogs who lost their lives and continue to so due to this day. They are all heroes. Thank you FDNY, NYPD, our military, and the people who devote their lives to keep us free. ♥️

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

EDEF262C-F7CB-429B-8E55-A759EE9ECA0B.jpeg E104140D-DC8A-401E-8E3D-EE086DBB943E.jpeg

Last edited:

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
Good morning all! Happy Pines Day! Sitting here enjoying my coffee and watching 9/11 coverage, as I do every year. I’ll never forget where I was that day and what that means to me or America. We’ll never forget the men, women, children, and service dogs who lost their lives and continue to so due to this day. They are all heroes. Thank you FDNY, NYPD, our military, and the people who devote their lives to keep us free. ♥️

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

View attachment 62999 View attachment 62998
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player