Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Just saw this on Facebook and had to share. It had to be the best post I’ve seen in a long time!!! It couldn’t be more true! 66B79A26-9F2A-479D-BD7C-280CDCC4ABD2.jpeg

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Good morning friends!!!!

-gift-

3. Holiday

Thank you! Nice to be back & see all of you again! :)

4. Rich

Rich Fruit Cake Baker MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Good afternoon everyone! I had a busy morning. Got a couple shots in my back to help relieve some pain issues I've been having the last few months. No big deal. I'm sure there's another back surgery in my future. Hopefully long into the future. :D I praise God for the wonderful healthcare providers we have here. What a blessing. See you all at the Pines! Have a wonderful day. :)

mgramsey, Solice, Bradmac and 7 others like this.
  5. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

We miss YOU!
    Everyone here is doing well, hope you guys are too! I hope things have slowed down for you a bit at work. We’d LOVE to see you pop in more often!
    Here’s a picture of Rocky that I took this morning. We’re both sending hugs!

FDC0E99B-0A35-44E0-B04A-7FC3F8288F26.jpeg

Bradmac, Martine, Rich and 7 others like this.
  6. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

I hope you get relief from the shots. Wishing you a nice day!

7. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Praying the shots will help, my friend!

8. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Ag
    Agreed! As much fun as the October baseball playoffs are, there is a special quality to September ball all its own.:D

9. Holiday

Hi SFM!!! Always so nice to see all of you again! My new job is going OK. I absolutely love the people - I can’t say I love the job but it pays the bills! ;) how are you and all of your family?

10. Holiday

Oh I miss the Lulu stories! :)

HomemakinGirl, Bradmac, Rich and 3 others like this.
  11. Holiday

He is so darn cute! Lucy got a care package in the mail today from her Yorkie cousin Dalton! So fun! I am really trying to be able to logon more because I miss you all so much! And it is getting to be our favorite time of the year! Hope you’re having a great day!

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Is that your view from work or home or is that remembering 9-11?

HomemakinGirl, sugar142286 and Rich like this.
  13. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I went around work informing people of the shocking news and why we were cancelling our scheduled meeting so we could go home and be with loved ones and catch up on the horrific story that was unfolding. I had a few people ask me if I was joking; who would ever joke about something like that.

Apparently this Budweiser ad was controversial; I thought it was heartwarming and respectful.

I was nestled in a site (among a few others from MMC) called Christmas.com when the attacks occured.

I can't believe it has been 18 years already.

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

I hope the shots help relieve the pain. I opted for acupuncture a few times; I'm not sure it helped for the long term, but it might have taken longer to heal had I not gone that route. Acute acupuncture sounds painful, but the in and out several time with the needle doesn't hurt as much as the idea of it. Kind of like you're being bitten by several mosquitoes.

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

Rocky is a pretty boy.

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Sure hope it works out that you can check in over coffee in the morning or before bedtime.

17. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Some lit trees visible over the top of the sight barrier at "A Christmas To Remember"!
    [​IMG]

18. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

That's how I feel about the entire world.

19. brent

Now that's a sneak peek!

20. brent

That's a little late of a date if you ask me! :)