Good morning friends!!!!

-gift-

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I missed your presence here yesterday. Hope all is well with you Holiday.

Thank you! Nice to be back & see all of you again! :)

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good afternoon everyone! I had a busy morning. Got a couple shots in my back to help relieve some pain issues I've been having the last few months. No big deal. I'm sure there's another back surgery in my future. Hopefully long into the future. :D I praise God for the wonderful healthcare providers we have here. What a blessing. See you all at the Pines! Have a wonderful day. :)

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hi HMG!!!!! So nice to see you too! I miss this place every day – it was always my sanity!! How are you? How are all the kitties and Rocky and your daughters? And of course your husband too?
-tree-

We miss YOU!
Everyone here is doing well, hope you guys are too! I hope things have slowed down for you a bit at work. We’d LOVE to see you pop in more often!
Here’s a picture of Rocky that I took this morning. We’re both sending hugs!

FDC0E99B-0A35-44E0-B04A-7FC3F8288F26.jpeg

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good afternoon everyone! I had a busy morning. Got a couple shots in my back to help relieve some pain issues I've been having the last few months. No big deal. I'm sure there's another back surgery in my future. Hopefully long into the future. :D I praise God for the wonderful healthcare providers we have here. What a blessing. See you all at the Pines! Have a wonderful day. :)

I hope you get relief from the shots. Wishing you a nice day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Praying the shots will help, my friend!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Ag
Happy Midweek Mid-September MMC! Yesterday it really hit me that we are indeed in the Bers and it also hit me how awesome the month of September is. It's almost like being in the best months of the year but still having the best of the best still ahead of us with the big last 3. Makes me want to stay in this month of September as long as possible. Have a great Midweek Mid-September!
Agreed! As much fun as the October baseball playoffs are, there is a special quality to September ball all its own.:D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hi Holiday!! Great to see you...hope all is well!
How is your job going?
Hi SFM!!! Always so nice to see all of you again! My new job is going OK. I absolutely love the people - I can’t say I love the job but it pays the bills! ;) how are you and all of your family?

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's very foggy this morning, but, luckily, no one in my family has to drive very far today. Jim and I worked on the mower (for an hour) yesterday, then Lulu and I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout. Pretty good!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Oh I miss the Lulu stories! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
We miss YOU!
Everyone here is doing well, hope you guys are too! I hope things have slowed down for you a bit at work. We’d LOVE to see you pop in more often!

View attachment 63001

He is so darn cute! Lucy got a care package in the mail today from her Yorkie cousin Dalton! So fun! I am really trying to be able to logon more because I miss you all so much! And it is getting to be our favorite time of the year! Hope you’re having a great day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's very foggy this morning, but, luckily, no one in my family has to drive very far today. Jim and I worked on the mower (for an hour) yesterday, then Lulu and I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout. Pretty good!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Is that your view from work or home or is that remembering 9-11?

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all! Happy Pines Day! Sitting here enjoying my coffee and watching 9/11 coverage, as I do every year. I’ll never forget where I was that day and what that means to me or America. We’ll never forget the men, women, children, and service dogs who lost their lives and continue to so due to this day. They are all heroes. Thank you FDNY, NYPD, our military, and the people who devote their lives to keep us free. ♥️

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

View attachment 62999 View attachment 62998

I went around work informing people of the shocking news and why we were cancelling our scheduled meeting so we could go home and be with loved ones and catch up on the horrific story that was unfolding. I had a few people ask me if I was joking; who would ever joke about something like that.

Apparently this Budweiser ad was controversial; I thought it was heartwarming and respectful.

I was nestled in a site (among a few others from MMC) called Christmas.com when the attacks occured.

I can't believe it has been 18 years already.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

I hope the shots help relieve the pain. I opted for acupuncture a few times; I'm not sure it helped for the long term, but it might have taken longer to heal had I not gone that route. Acute acupuncture sounds painful, but the in and out several time with the needle doesn't hurt as much as the idea of it. Kind of like you're being bitten by several mosquitoes.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
We miss YOU!

View attachment 63001

Rocky is a pretty boy.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
He is so darn cute! Lucy got a care package in the mail today from her Yorkie cousin Dalton! So fun! I am really trying to be able to logon more because I miss you all so much! And it is getting to be our favorite time of the year! Hope you’re having a great day!

Sure hope it works out that you can check in over coffee in the morning or before bedtime.

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Is that a fact, now?
Just might be a good date to pinpoint the opening of "Christmas Blossoms 2019"!
That's a little late of a date if you ask me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image