Its a Wonderful Life figurines

michellibell

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
Hi!
I have the entire Enesco collection of Its a Wonderful Life buildings and cars - unfortunately, I have no figurines to go with the display.

I can find generic figurines and I have found figurines that are labeled as 'Its a Wonderful Life' figurines, but they aren't the characters - again, just a woman and child, a shopper, etc.

I'm looking for George, Mary, Uncle Billy, Mr. Potter, etc. Do they even exist?

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
You might check ebay. I bet you can find it there. Good luck!

By the way, my absolute favorite movie! I have a few It's a Wonderful Life pieces too but by Hawthorne. I started the collection got George, Mary, Uncle Billy, Clarence, Bailey Building and Loans and the Granville House. Then they stopped producing them! They were suppose to put out the whole collection, not sure what happened.

usafvet

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Lifer
Dec 28, 2006
Central Texas
I do not believe they exist. I too have the villiage but had to resort to generalized figures as I could never find the actual characters. I remember Target had a similar village set (like enesco) and it had the movie characters. You may be able to search ebay for those characters (from target). I don't know if they are the same scale as the figures associated with the enesco or any other general villiage figure, but it is worth a search. Good luck!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hi!
I have the entire Enesco collection of Its a Wonderful Life buildings and cars - unfortunately, I have no figurines to go with the display.

I can find generic figurines and I have found figurines that are labeled as 'Its a Wonderful Life' figurines, but they aren't the characters - again, just a woman and child, a shopper, etc.

I'm looking for George, Mary, Uncle Billy, Mr. Potter, etc. Do they even exist?

cheesy I believe the Bradford Exchange put out a collection along with characters. You might want to check it out, but they might be finished producing them.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image