Status
Not open for further replies.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Hi everybody,
New here but hope everyone had an awesome Sunday! Today I officially started listening to Christmas music!! Best time of the year!!!!
Welcome to MMC and the Countdown !

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,
The first weekend of turkeygeddon has just wiped me out. I have put out at least 60cases of turkeys which is close to 200 birds. I dropped a 23lb bird on my knee, a very long day and weekend.

I hope you all had a great day

Goodnight, everyone

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good evening,
The first weekend of turkeygeddon has just wiped me out. I have put out at least 60cases of turkeys which is close to 200 birds. I dropped a 23lb bird on my knee, a very long day and weekend.

Goodnight, everyone

I hope your knee is alright Xmas, hope you sleep well too. Have a good night.

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
I hope everyone had great weekend! It was busy for us. Last night was my cousins wedding which was a lot of fun, I didn't get to go to the after party though because I had work this am. Tonight we had my grandma over for cake to celebrate my grandmas 90th birthday tomorrow. Goodnight everyone! We have an even busier day tomorrow.

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Good morning!
Good to be home again. But its cold. Right now it's 15F....
And its just getting colder!
Have to unpack my suitcases today, but first a shower then a meeting

Have a great day! ❤️

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone
Greetings Xmas365. Nothing like a good workout, except for those injury moments. Hopefully the knee has not suffered much and this week will be better.
Have a Merry Monday...
Merry-Monday-Happy-New-Week.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Morning HMG. I am way behind on postings for the past week. Been a busy few days for me, but I hope the same was not true for you and that this last week was filled with happiness and good times.
Enjoy this Monday and a new week...
Happy-Monday.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
I hope everyone had great weekend! It was busy for us. Last night was my cousins wedding which was a lot of fun, I didn't get to go to the after party though because I had work this am. Tonight we had my grandma over for cake to celebrate my grandmas 90th birthday tomorrow. Goodnight everyone! We have an even busier day tomorrow.
Merry Monday to you. Like you this past week has been very busy. At times it seems like each task I before results in two more waiting to be done. Oh well, keeps me out of the pool halls... ;)
Congrats to your Grandma and her 90th, I'm sure everyone had a great time. Mondays are busy, but boy does the time go by fast.
Take care.
Happy-Monday-Christmas.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning!

Have a great day! ❤️

A Very Good Morning to you Solice. Not quite as cold as you are. We are currently 54 degrees at 3:32AM. I am not complaining at all. Trying to catch up from the past week and sleep last night was on and off, so I'll get a few things done and then see how Monday decides to treat me. I hope you have a nice week and try to stay warm.
Happy-Monday-Good-Morning.jpg

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Good morning MMC! What an awesome week this is going to be here! Can't wait!!!

Getting ready for work and then coffee with a friend this afternoon. Election Day tomorrow AM, so I'll be voting then as well. Hope the lines aren't too long! I'm staying off Facebook with everyone arguing, so MMC is the perfect place to be! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and merry day today!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone

Sorry there xmas. Hope you get to feeling better soon with that knee.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD

Getting ready for work and then coffee with a friend this afternoon. Election Day tomorrow AM, so I'll be voting then as well. Hope the lines aren't too long! I'm staying off Facebook with everyone arguing, so MMC is the perfect place to be! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and merry day today!
Good Morning DoYouHear. I'm excited about this week (as well as the weeks to come) also. Off today, but the coffee has been good and it has given me a chance to catch my breath from last week. MMC is certainly one of the best places to be. Great to hear of a fellow citizen who actually gets out there to make their vote count. Have a great day and a better week.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
A Merry Monday Morning to all MMC. Nice to be back. Last week was hectic, but I won't bore you with the details. It's over and that's good enough. Off today and Friday, when I am taking Connie to see Chicago in concert with Earth, Wind & Fire. Not a huge concert fan myself, but it will be good just to be with her and see the excited look she will get when her favorite band plays. I will help the zoo begin decorating for Breakfast with Santa. They have a huge back room that at times get rented for weddings, parties or even meetings and now it will be filled with Christmas trees and other decorations for the season and the event. Not much else to tell, the weather has stayed mild, which bodes well for decorating the front yard for Christmas (right after the Thanksgiving stuff comes down.
Have a nice cup of coffee (or tea) relax a bit and jump into this fantastic morning...
Happy Monday Coffee.jpg

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone
Hope your knee will be alright. Who needs to do weightlifting when you carry 200 turkeys? Have a great day today xmas365.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good morning!

Have a great day! ❤️

Sounds like you had a wonderful time on the road but there is nothing like being back home. Hope the temperatures warm up a bit though. Enjoy your day and hope the meeting is a productive one.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

I go on Facebook to play Diamond Dash lol. I ignore all the people's political posts because it's hard to read after a while people attacking each other just because they feel differently than someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image