Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Hi all, just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year. Also, my memory is fading but can anyone tell me who was the lady who retired from being a teacher and I think she had cancer? I hope she is doing well and does she still post here?
It may be Seawaters you're thinking of. She's not on here often but she is doing well!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Quick .Gif post!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Yes, it's a marvelous gift! From Mr., of course!

I had the great pleasure to briefly meet Bill Marx, Harpo's son, when he played in my home town. He had teamed up with a harpist; he played piano, she played harp, and Bill reminisced about the Marx family. Afterward, I stood in line to buy an LP. I took along my copy of "Harpo Speaks!" and when he spotted it, he said, "I know what that is!" He wanted me to stay around and chat, but a neighbor lady had brought me and she had to leave, so I couldn't stay to chat ... darnit!

Our favorite Marx Bros. documentary is "The Marx Brothers in a Nutshell," produced in the 1970s. Plenty of interviews and plenty of clips!

I shall search that out for my brother for next year's Christmas gift. Come to think of it; I've seen that on TV at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image