Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Ok, folks! The first round has been completed and most of you have a tradiing partner. I have sent PMs and posted the pairing on the first post of this thread. Your job now is to contact your partner via PM to exchange information. If you have an ornament ready -- get it in the mail.

One you receive your ornament, please snap a photo and post it for all of us to see.

If I missed anyone please stand by -- I'm expecting a late signup or two this week and we'll get you paired.

thanks,
Jeff

gustyd

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 23, 2008
I heard from my partner and I have responded. She and I know each other from another board. We have swapped together before.

Dianne
gustyd

hilarios

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 10, 2008
Wisconsin
The following users were not found:
  1. Dukincin1
What now?

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I heard from my partner and I have responded. She and I know each other from another board. We have swapped together before.

Dianne
gustyd

Wow, what are the odds of that? These names were completely chosen by random selection. Zero thought went into it, I used the "total surprise" theory...

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
waiting on annette to get back to me. I already contacted her.

usafvet

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Lifer
Dec 28, 2006
Central Texas
The ornament & Christmas card exchange have become great traditions...glad to see so many participate.

Is there a link for the photos of the ornaments that folks received last year? Unfortunately I never got to post my ornament on here, but it was an awesome one that my family enjoyed putting on our tree.

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
Dianne, I had sent out your ornaments today :). :hello: You should receive it at the starting of next week. :tree:

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
still no response from my partner:(. BUT she is remodeling from what I heard so a few more days will not hurt. I am going to get her ornament out as soon as I hear from her.

Maebeary

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
I've got my partner and will be on the look out for something special. I was in a couple of stores and lots of Christmas stuff is coming out.

HoosierChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 8, 2007
I got the ornament for my partner. I'm going to send it out later this week. I like it so much that I think I might get it for our tree next time I go back to the store!

MarthaK

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 5, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I signed up after getting Jeff's email about the approaching deadline. But I don't see my name listed and I don't have any information by PM either. If I didn't sign up in time, it's no biggie, but it would have been fun.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image