Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
It is with great pleasure and no small amount of gratitude that I extend a hearty congratulations to the winner of this year's Louann Jeffries Award here on My Merry Christmas.

Each year we like to recognize one special member of the Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas for contributions made to the community in the cause of Christmas.

Naturally, Christmas spirit plays a huge part in this on a daily basis. We so name this the Louann Jeffries Award to honor Caninemom3, a beloved Merry Forums member we lost in 2013 and the first-ever recipient of the MMC Founder’s Award, by which this recognition was formerly known.

It pleases me to note that Louann would heartily approve of this year's recipient. He is....

Made582

You all know Made582. He's a fixture among us. Day after day, he's here lending his humor, light touch, helping hand and willing heart to everyone who stumbles across our merry little community.

Made582 -- Mark to those who know him -- loves Christmas and is perhaps one of the most ardent defenders of Santa Claus that I've ever known.

He knows Santa Claus personally and will stop at nothing to support him. Made582 is one of the genius minds behind the Santa efforts on MMC and it wouldn't be the fun it is without his imagination and child-like love of Christmas.

What you may not know is that Made582 is one of our biggest cheerleaders on social media -- always reminding folks that this is THE place to come for anything Christmas online.

Mark makes personal efforts to connect, uplift and inspire on a one-on-one level. This is just in him. He will contact someone down or feeling blue and do his best to offer help and a listening ear. He has a great understanding of giving -- and he makes Christmas for folks 365 days a year because he understands that. He's a wonderful example of a giver.

Made582 is one of those caretakers of MMC that I so depend on. If MMC goes down or has technical issues Mark will be the first to find me or to sound the alert on social media that everything is ok. In my busy world I might go months without a chance to talk to Mark but he never misses a beat -- if there is something wrong with the site or we've overlooked something he's right there to keep us on track.

This guy would jump off a cliff for MMC. I'm not even kidding. No matter what we try to do -- and not everything works -- Mark is right there, first in line, to support us, cheer us on or taking a leading role. He does a LOT behind the scenes you never hear about. Every activity Made is there taking part, first in line, almost every time. If there were bullets to take, he would take them.

That comes not out of loyalty to me but out of loyalty to everyone. He genuinely loves Christmas and the family we have here.

Please join me in thanking Mark for his many contributions to MMC!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
It is with great pleasure and no small amount of gratitude that I extend a hearty congratulations to the winner of this year's Louann Jeffries Award here on My Merry Christmas.

Each year we like to recognize one special member of the Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas for contributions made to the community in the cause of Christmas.

Naturally, Christmas spirit plays a huge part in this on a daily basis. We so name this the Louann Jeffries Award to honor Caninemom3, a beloved Merry Forums member we lost in 2013 and the first-ever recipient of the MMC Founder’s Award, by which this recognition was formerly known.

It pleases me to note that Louann would heartily approve of this year's recipient. He is....

Made582

You all know Made582. He's a fixture among us. Day after day, he's here lending his humor, light touch, helping hand and willing heart to everyone who stumbles across our merry little community.

Made582 -- Mark to those who know him -- loves Christmas and is perhaps one of the most ardent defenders of Santa Claus that I've ever known.

He knows Santa Claus personally and will stop at nothing to support him. Made582 is one of the genius minds behind the Santa efforts on MMC and it wouldn't be the fun it is without his imagination and child-like love of Christmas.

What you may not know is that Made582 is one of our biggest cheerleaders on social media -- always reminding folks that this is THE place to come for anything Christmas online.

Mark makes personal efforts to connect, uplift and inspire on a one-on-one level. This is just in him. He will contact someone down or feeling blue and do his best to offer help and a listening ear. He has a great understanding of giving -- and he makes Christmas for folks 365 days a year because he understands that. He's a wonderful example of a giver.

Made582 is one of those caretakers of MMC that I so depend on. If MMC goes down or has technical issues Mark will be the first to find me or to sound the alert on social media that everything is ok. In my busy world I might go months without a chance to talk to Mark but he never misses a beat -- if there is something wrong with the site or we've overlooked something he's right there to keep us on track.

This guy would jump off a cliff for MMC. I'm not even kidding. No matter what we try to do -- and not everything works -- Mark is right there, first in line, to support us, cheer us on or taking a leading role. He does a LOT behind the scenes you never hear about. Every activity Made is there taking part, first in line, almost every time. If there were bullets to take, he would take them.

That comes not out of loyalty to me but out of loyalty to everyone. He genuinely loves Christmas and the family we have here.

Please join me in thanking Mark for his many contributions to MMC!

Congratulations, dear friend!
You are the perfect choice, so loyal and helpful to everyone here at MMC.
Thank you for all that you do!!
You are one in a million, and we are all so blessed to know you [emoji172]

High five!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HollyJolly

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Jul 10, 2013
Christmas Station
www.twitter.com
Congrats Mark!!! Well deserved. Thanks for all you do. Merry Christmas!!!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Congratulations Mark. You deserve this and much more for your Christmas Spirit and great personality. What a wonderful way to start your New Year there buddy! It looks like 2015 may be a great year for you~

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Thanks Everyone!!!!! I'm honored and speechless!!!!

Get over it! (The speechless part.) That's why we keep you around!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Mark, my heartiest congratulations! You have certainly earned this award. MMC would be a much poorer place without you. Thank you for all your hard work and sharing your warm heart with all those who love Christmas.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Mark, I'm so happy for you!!! MMC is such a better place because of you! Just as Jeff said, you are there, to always answer people's questions, to help when needed, and to always lend a helping hand.

I thank you for always lifting people's spirits and for being a great friend to all of us! You've truly kept the spirit alive for Santa in all of us!

Again, congrats to you! This award is so well deserved, 100 times over!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420142485.069840.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Congratulations, Made!! There isn't a more deserving person to win the first-ever "Louann Jeffries" Award!! Thank you for all your contributions to the forum and making it such a welcoming place for regular and new users!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image