2014 Louann Jeffries Award

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Congratulations Mark! You truly deserve this honour for all your dedication and spirit.

You make such an enormous effort to make everyone feel welcome and at home here.

I am delighted to know you on the countdown thread and to be part of MMC! :razz:

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Very well deserved!!!!!

Mark, not only are you a terrific person here on MMC but have been a very dear close friend of mine away from MMC. During a few trials I have faced with health of my family, my furchildren and myself you have reached out for moral support. I have a lot of moral support here at home with my husband, Snow-in-Texas and my family and friends but it's also nice to have a friend here on MMC that shows as much support like you do! Also, thanks for always picking on me - ha ha!!!

You have done wonderful work here on MMC. Very talented indeed! You have been such a dear friend to all here and I know the members appreciate you very much!

Wait, you really know Santa??? Put in a good word for me. :wink:

Congratulations to you!!! :thumbsup:

Mark Nash

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Jan 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
Mark, you have always been quick to chime in when I'm down and need a lift. You are so deserving of this wonderful award. Congratulatons!

B

ballcoach

Made, there isn't a better person at MMC than you. You truly deserve to receive an award that honors the spirit of one of our dear friends because, after all, everyone here feels the same about you.

God bless you, friend. Congrats.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Yay! Well-deserved honor, my friend! A big heartfelt congratulations to you, Mark, as well as a big {{{HUG}}}!!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Belated congrats, Mark!!! There isn't a more deserving individual, for the moment, than yourself.

Seawaters

MMC Christmas Angel 1954-2020
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
www.southernchristmasnights.com
The absolutely PERFECT choice!!!

It is with great pleasure and no small amount of gratitude that I extend a hearty congratulations to the winner of this year's Louann Jeffries Award here on My Merry Christmas.

Each year we like to recognize one special member of the Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas for contributions made to the community in the cause of Christmas.

Naturally, Christmas spirit plays a huge part in this on a daily basis. We so name this the Louann Jeffries Award to honor Caninemom3, a beloved Merry Forums member we lost in 2013 and the first-ever recipient of the MMC Founder’s Award, by which this recognition was formerly known.

It pleases me to note that Louann would heartily approve of this year's recipient. He is....

Made582

You all know Made582. He's a fixture among us. Day after day, he's here lending his humor, light touch, helping hand and willing heart to everyone who stumbles across our merry little community.

Made582 -- Mark to those who know him -- loves Christmas and is perhaps one of the most ardent defenders of Santa Claus that I've ever known.

He knows Santa Claus personally and will stop at nothing to support him. Made582 is one of the genius minds behind the Santa efforts on MMC and it wouldn't be the fun it is without his imagination and child-like love of Christmas.

What you may not know is that Made582 is one of our biggest cheerleaders on social media -- always reminding folks that this is THE place to come for anything Christmas online.

Mark makes personal efforts to connect, uplift and inspire on a one-on-one level. This is just in him. He will contact someone down or feeling blue and do his best to offer help and a listening ear. He has a great understanding of giving -- and he makes Christmas for folks 365 days a year because he understands that. He's a wonderful example of a giver.

Made582 is one of those caretakers of MMC that I so depend on. If MMC goes down or has technical issues Mark will be the first to find me or to sound the alert on social media that everything is ok. In my busy world I might go months without a chance to talk to Mark but he never misses a beat -- if there is something wrong with the site or we've overlooked something he's right there to keep us on track.

This guy would jump off a cliff for MMC. I'm not even kidding. No matter what we try to do -- and not everything works -- Mark is right there, first in line, to support us, cheer us on or taking a leading role. He does a LOT behind the scenes you never hear about. Every activity Made is there taking part, first in line, almost every time. If there were bullets to take, he would take them.

That comes not out of loyalty to me but out of loyalty to everyone. He genuinely loves Christmas and the family we have here.

Please join me in thanking Mark for his many contributions to MMC!

JollyHeather

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 11, 2015
Netherlands
What a wonderful way of honoring a special member in this cheerful community.
Congratulations Made582!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image