Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
It is with great pleasure I announce the 2015 Louann Jeffries/ Founder's Award Winner -- Snowflake22.

If there has been anyone this past year who best emulated the spirit of Louann Jeffries it has been Snowflake22. She's been everywhere and talked to everyone. Whenever someone needed a lift, a welcome, a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry on -- anything -- Snowflake22 has been there.

I would also note that Snowflake22 is our first non-crew member recognized in this fashion.

That's what is so wonderful about the MMC community. You don't have to be somebody to BE SOMEBODY. Those who come here and stay here do so because they love the season, they love to give, they love to share light with others, to ease each other's burdens and champion each other's successes. Snowflake22 does this every single day and there are many others here who do the same.

Stacey has come to know a few people personally on the forums. That too is not surprising. I marvel constantly about the different places that we all come from, the different ideas we have, the differing opinions about stuff that doesn't matter -- what does matter is that we're good to each other as we share the season and spirit of Christmas all year long.

And nobody does it better than snowflake22. Thank you, Stacey, for your constant shining example, your brilliance and optimism, your welcoming heart and dazzling smile. The warmth of what you write here touches many for good. Merry Christmas!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Congratulations my dear friend!!!! It is truly well deserved!!! You are the perfect example of what it means to hold the Christmas spirit in your heart all year long!!!! The kindness and compassion that you show on a daily basis is truly awe inspiring!! I'm honored to not only know you but to have you as such a special part of my life!!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Congratulations snowflake!!! Couldn't think of a more deserving person!!!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Wow, thank you so much!
Feeling so honored and touched by this.
Actually kind of speechless, and that doesn't happen very often.
Being a part of this Christmas family means so much to me, I treasure each and everyone of you.
If we can exude even a portion of the kindness that Louann did, we're doing alright ❤️

Thank you, again

Merry Christmas!!

image.jpeg

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Congratulations, snowfake! So well deserved. Your warm heart and constant joy always brings a smile to my face. Thank you for being such a wonderful person, Stacey. Go Pack Go! Merry Christmas.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
It is with great pleasure I announce the 2015 Louann Jeffries/ Founder's Award Winner -- Snowflake22.

If there has been anyone this past year who best emulated the spirit of Louann Jeffries it has been Snowflake22. She's been everywhere and talked to everyone. Whenever someone needed a lift, a welcome, a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry on -- anything -- Snowflake22 has been there.

I would also note that Snowflake22 is our first non-crew member recognized in this fashion.

That's what is so wonderful about the MMC community. You don't have to be somebody to BE SOMEBODY. Those who come here and stay here do so because they love the season, they love to give, they love to share light with others, to ease each other's burdens and champion each other's successes. Snowflake22 does this every single day and there are many others here who do the same.

Stacey has come to know a few people personally on the forums. That too is not surprising. I marvel constantly about the different places that we all come from, the different ideas we have, the differing opinions about stuff that doesn't matter -- what does matter is that we're good to each other as we share the season and spirit of Christmas all year long.

And nobody does it better than snowflake22. Thank you, Stacey, for your constant shining example, your brilliance and optimism, your welcoming heart and dazzling smile. The warmth of what you write here touches many for good. Merry Christmas!

I can think of no one better deserving of this award this year! CONGRATS SNOWFLAKE! You have brightened my year, and I am so very thankful to know you! :)

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Stacey!!!! Congratulations, dear friend!!! I was so happy to read this it brought tears to my eyes. Such a well deserved honor for you. The happiness you bring to others, as Jeff said, on a daily basis is truly what the spirit of Christmas is about! Yay!!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
We open our hearts to the wonders of Christmas and touch the lives of others in so many ways throughout the year and I join the others in thanking you for carring such a merry torch for all the members who come to visit MMC.

Congratulations on your award and Merry Christmas too; I'm sure Louanne is smiling from above and thankful the award in her honour has been awarded to you.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Congratulations snowflake!! Great job from a great person!!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Perfect choice!

Thank you, snowflake for being a resonating lead in making our MMC house a home!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image