Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
A new film titled A Boy Called Christmas will make its international debut in November in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany and China. The film is also slated to be added to Netflix but no further details are known at this time of when that will happen. Here is the trailer:

It’s the story of a young boy called Nikolas, who sets out to look for his father. His father, in turn, is looking for a village of elves. And there’s the small matter of a reindeer coming along with him for the journey. The story is an adaptation of author Matt Haig’s bestselling novel A Boy Called Christmas.
Downton Abbey’s Maggie Smith will also star, alongside Kristen Wiig, Jim Broadbent (Paddington 1 & 2), Sally Hawkins (The Shape of Water, Paddington 1 & 2), Michiel Huisman (of The Age of Adaline and The Haunting of Hill House fame), as well as newcomer Henry Lawfull, who will play protagonist Nikolas.
Nikolas’ expedition to find elves leads him to discover Christmas itself...

Continue reading...

DixieBelle

Rudolph is my Jam!
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2011
USA
No release in the U.S.? Other than Netflix? I don't have Netflix.

Reactions: Rich

AnniePeaceLove

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 29, 2021
Canada
Should be in the USA too as I’m in Canada and it going to be on our Netflix. Anything we get u guys get too

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image