Back to School 2017

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
August is almost here, and I know we've all probably been seeing the school supplies for weeks, but I'm glad to be able to start hearing folks talking about final vacations for the summer and preparing to send their kids back in just a few short weeks! Feel free to share what you're seeing, too, as we prepare to move into the fall season after BTS!

Reactions: Holiday

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Walmart is loaded with back to school supplies along with the grocery stories. Already bought a new lunch for our son. Plan on buying a little each pay.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Walmart is loaded with back to school supplies along with the grocery stories. Already bought a new lunch for our son. Plan on buying a little each pay.

That's the way to do it! We're buying for a school supply drive at work. We do the same thing. A little each pay period goes a long way in the end!

Reactions: Holiday and Minta

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
It's tax free weekend here in the Commonwealth so I picked up some school supplies without tax today!! Lots of shoppers out and about. Pumpkin ceramic jackolanterns are in the stores, and back to school hits a peak here this weekend! Hope everyone has a great one!!

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Here in TN we had tax free last week or two weeks ago. Typically when it comes to school supplies we skip the tax free weekend since the savings of a few dollars and dealing with all the idiots fighting over stuff.

Reactions: DoYouHearWhatIHear

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Tax free weekend is in full swing and the crazy folks are most certainly out in full force! Glad I got my supplies to donate yesterday. Have a great one to our brave shoppers out there!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image