Brand New

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
Hi everyone! Came across this forum via Twitter. I love Christmas, the food, the music, the weather and most importantly the reason for the season! I hope I can add value here & make some new friends & do some good. I'm 52, widowed long ago when I was 21 and pregnant with my only kiddo. So, now I have a son who's 29 and married. He & his wife live with me and 2 dogs and 2 cats. It's a zoo! I'm a 911 Dispatch Supervisor for a large agency and that's pretty much where all my time goes. This year I'm trying to branch out and make friends which is hard at 52. Glad to have found this website. Here's to a wonderful holiday season for 2021! Thanks for having me.

-reindeer-

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome!

wave_01.gif

Reactions: SUNinUT

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Hello, welcome and glad you are here. I also am from Utah and can't imagine losing your spouse so young. This is a good place to branch out. I am glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you better.

I can't imagine losing your husband so young. This is a good place to "branch out."

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Hi everyone! Came across this forum via Twitter. I love Christmas, the food, the music, the weather and most importantly the reason for the season! I hope I can add value here & make some new friends & do some good. I'm 52, widowed long ago when I was 21 and pregnant with my only kiddo. So, now I have a son who's 29 and married. He & his wife live with me and 2 dogs and 2 cats. It's a zoo! I'm a 911 Dispatch Supervisor for a large agency and that's pretty much where all my time goes. This year I'm trying to branch out and make friends which is hard at 52. Glad to have found this website. Here's to a wonderful holiday season for 2021! Thanks for having me.

-reindeer-
It thrills me to see Utah finally growing as a force on MMC! Welcome, we're excited you are here!

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
Hello, welcome and glad you are here. I also am from Utah and can't imagine losing your spouse so young. This is a good place to branch out. I am glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you better.

I can't imagine losing your husband so young. This is a good place to "branch out."
It was rough for sure. Thanks so much. Yay Utah! I need to do a lot more lurking as I'm not sure how all the forums work. Hopefully I won't end up posting something in the wrong place. LOL!

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
It thrills me to see Utah finally growing as a force on MMC! Welcome, we're excited you are here!
Thank you ! It's fun and interesting to see all the different places on here! Looking forward to participating.:jump

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, SUNinUT!
::welcome

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, SUNinUT!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Welcome to the forums....feel free to join in the Countdown thread!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Hello! What a great time to join! It really is the best time of year!

MichelleluvsChristmas

Reindeer Cuddler
MMC Lifer
Jun 13, 2011
Broomfield, CO
First of all, WELCOME! Secondly, thank you for what you do for the community. It's amazing!
We are so happy to have you here on MMC. You'll find that this website, has the most kind, amazing and Christmas crazy people (in the absolute best way). It really is great to be on here all year long, but especially around the holidays, it really kicks into high gear around here! WELCOME!

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
First of all, WELCOME! Secondly, thank you for what you do for the community. It's amazing!
We are so happy to have you here on MMC. You'll find that this website, has the most kind, amazing and Christmas crazy people (in the absolute best way). It really is great to be on here all year long, but especially around the holidays, it really kicks into high gear around here! WELCOME
We are so happy to have you here on MMC. You'll find that this website, has the most kind, amazing and Christmas crazy people (in the absolute best way). It really is great to be on here all year long, but especially around the holidays, it really kicks into high gear around here! WELCOME!
Well thank you so much, you’re are too kind! I look forward to getting into a rhythm and find all the forums and threads. There’s so much to look at that it might take me til next Christmas to find my
Thanks so much, you’re too kind! I’m still feeling my way around. There’s a lot of fun and interesting places to look at. Might take me til next Christmas to find my niche here! It will be an enjoyable ride, thanks!

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
Great… I’ve posted 2 replies because I couldn’t find where the first one went! DERP!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image