Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
EDIT: We have extended the call-in's one full day...please call the toll free number above through midnight Sunday (during the World's Largest Christmas Party!)

It is time once again for our annual voice greetings -- your big chance to wish all your friends on MMC a Merry Christmas and let them see your smile through your voice! We will add your message to the podcast scheduled to debut during the World's Largest Christmas Party on December 16th.

Please call our toll free number 877-638-9627 (877-Net-Xmas) and simply wait until the greeting message/menu finishes and leave your message. We will accept calls through Saturday night midnight, December 15th.

If you have troubles making the call or would rather send me a recording from your computer (tends to be better quality than a phone call), just drop me a note at jeff@mymerrychristmas.com.

Can't wait to hear this year's greetings!

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
yay!!!

Reactions: 2 people

merrymistletoe

Christmas Royalty
MMC Member
Nov 28, 2009
south carolina
It is time once again for our annual voice greetings -- your big chance to wish all your friends on MMC a Merry Christmas and let them see your smile through your voice! We will add your message to the podcast scheduled to debut during the World's Largest Christmas Party on December 16th.

Please call our toll free number 877-638-9627 (877-Net-Xmas) and simply wait until the greeting message/menu finishes and leave your message. We will accept calls through Saturday night midnight, December 15th.

If you have troubles making the call or would rather send me a recording from your computer (tends to be better quality than a phone call), just drop me a note at jeff@mymerrychristmas.com.

Can't wait to hear this year's greetings!

Jeff

am i suppose to go to mmc support or mc radio? i called & it gave me options but not sure what to select.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I am so excited to call in - I can't wait. Listening to all the recordings and the special podcast from last year, was one of my favorite parts of Christmas. This is such a great thing you guys do for us - it makes me feel closer to everyone! :)

Duane - Tinsel Tunes

Tinsel Tunes Podcast Host
MMC Lifer
Jun 5, 2007
Hastings, New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I am so excited to call in - I can't wait. Listening to all the recordings and the special podcast from last year, was one of my favorite parts of Christmas. This is such a great thing you guys do for us - it makes me feel closer to everyone! :)
Me too. Was so eager I've sent it in already. I used the voice record app on my phone and attached it to an email to Jeff. It took about 20 recordings to get it right. Lol

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Very good idea! I could try that with my iPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
I just left my message... my first time, so I may have been a little nervous sounding! Merry Christmas everyone.....

Reactions: 1 person

AlysiaDuncan

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Feb 28, 2013
Greetings

When Christmas is coming everyone of us is excited about our gifts and greetings, it's really important to give our loved ones a simple greetings to make them smile and to let them know that we love them.

Reactions: 7 people

Seawaters

MMC Christmas Angel 1954-2020
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
www.southernchristmasnights.com
Alysia, I think you will soon realize that on this forum, we all feel the same way! Welcome, and we are smiling right back at you!

When Christmas is coming everyone of us is excited about our gifts and greetings, it's really important to give our loved ones a simple greetings to make them smile and to let them know that we love them.

Reactions: 5 people

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image