Christmas all the time!

SmackDabFarmGirl

Elf Choir Book Distributor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jul 11, 2021
Georgia
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone! I heard about this site from an episode of A Cozy Christmas podcast and knew it was for me! It's July, so I've got Christmas movies on in the living room while I work on my Christmas to-do list, thinking of taking my Christmas planner out to get a coffee and work on ideas for this year. I live in my grandparents home, a beautiful two-story out in the country, right in the middle of my family (well, most of them). I've been here for going on 7 years, and every year I say I'm going to really do up the place for Christmas. Never managed to. The past few years have been harder than usual, but at least last year I had all my shopping and baking done midway through December. This year I'm working on making a basic plan, one that I can go back to year after year and add to. I love crafts, and sending cards, and I'm working on an extensive movie collection. So glad to be here!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome my fellow Georgian! Glad to have you here.
wave_01.gif

Reactions: DecemberisComing

SmackDabFarmGirl

MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jul 11, 2021
Georgia
Hello and welcome my fellow Georgian! Glad to have you here.
View attachment 83680
Thanks! It's good to find this place. My family all thinks I'm crazy since I'm so into Christmas, but at least they love me enough to worry when I'm not feeling the holidays.
Welcome to MMC! You'll love this place. And I know that @Art the Bookworm would appreciate knowing that you found us because of his podcast... :)
I do love his podcast! And I found his podcast by way of Christmas Past podcast. I work overnight alone, so I gotta have stuff to listen to! Why not Christmas podcasts?

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone! I heard about this site from an episode of A Cozy Christmas podcast and knew it was for me! It's July, so I've got Christmas movies on in the living room while I work on my Christmas to-do list, thinking of taking my Christmas planner out to get a coffee and work on ideas for this year. I live in my grandparents home, a beautiful two-story out in the country, right in the middle of my family (well, most of them). I've been here for going on 7 years, and every year I say I'm going to really do up the place for Christmas. Never managed to. The past few years have been harder than usual, but at least last year I had all my shopping and baking done midway through December. This year I'm working on making a basic plan, one that I can go back to year after year and add to. I love crafts, and sending cards, and I'm working on an extensive movie collection. So glad to be here!
Very glad you are here. I am a crafts person too.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Welcome to MMC, you will love it here. There is a companion forum, Magical Holiday Home that has threads on preparing for the holiday and crafts that you may want to check out too!

Reactions: SmackDabFarmGirl

Art the Bookworm

Snowman Engineer
MMC Member
MMC Partner
Sep 5, 2018
Iowa
cozychristmas.libsyn.com
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone! I heard about this site from an episode of A Cozy Christmas podcast and knew it was for me!
Oh wow! Thank you everyone who listens to my podcast, and I'm glad you found this website. Also, on Monday I'll have a new episode out and Bill the Village Collector who hangs out on this site a lot will be on the podcast again.

SmackDabFarmGirl

MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jul 11, 2021
Georgia
Oh wow! Thank you everyone who listens to my podcast, and I'm glad you found this website. Also, on Monday I'll have a new episode out and Bill the Village Collector who hangs out on this site a lot will be on the podcast again.
Thanks for the amazing podcast!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image