Christmas Around the World

snowberry

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 30, 2005
Missouri Ozarks
Years ago, probably early nineties, not sure, there was a native american ornament. I think it was a child, on her knees, again not sure. The same year they had a fairy angel. I've found that one, but still need the little native american girl. I need to replace one of my granddaughter's lost ornaments, so if anyone knows where i can find one, I would appreciate it very much.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for the internet)

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
I used to buy Christmas Around the World and also sold the stuff back in the day. It was also known as House of Llyod I believe. I wish it were still around too. Do you have a picture of the ornament you are looking for? I'm not sure if I have it but if I do I'd be happy to send it to you. You see when I sold this stuff and had parties I bought one of their "kits" which had various items that I got to keep once the kit was paid for and to use the items as a display for parties that I held. Like I said not sure of I have it or not but would be willing to take a peek once I get all my Christmas stuff out.

usafvet

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Lifer
Dec 28, 2006
Central Texas
I hope you've found this ornament. If not, hopefully you'll find it this year. I'll certainly keep my eye out for what you described.

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
yea house of lloyd was closed in 2002. Home interiors bought the rights to the company and sold off all existing lines of merchandise. It is so sad they decided not to use the companies merchandise because they could have done so well with it. EBAY, craiglist, and maybe thrift shops and yard sales might yield something.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image